Saga (fanfic) oki, þetta er Fanfic (Twilight) sem ég gerði á Íslensku en er að þýða núna yfir á ensku ég á Fanfic síðu með söguni sem ég pósta um 1 kafla á dag, http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5086564/1/Katrina

en já þetta er sem sé á ensku en ég ætla samt að pósta fyrstu 2 köflunum hér og ef þið viljið lesa meira farið bara inn á fanfic síðuna mína (þar er ég komin á kafla 5)

og já endilega segið mér hvað ykkur finnst !! :D

Kafli 1

I looked at all the tiny houses along the road. This was a beautiful place. This was a place were fairytales could happen. But more than that it was a place were you could forget yourself and that was the only thing I wanted. To be able to forget, to start all over, I was about to meet my new family for the first time. Yeah, I was about to meet my new family. I let out a heavy sigh.

I was surprised how fast the adopion was. One month afterr my parents had died and I was here, in a car to meet the people who were supposed to be my family.

In my new family were mr. Delomen Sunel, 47 years old, his wife Mheome and their two children, Emily and Daniel. Emely had her own place, but she lived just a few house down the block from her parents house with her husband, Sam. Daniel still lived with his parents and he was a year older. I am sixteen.

They all lived in a small reservation Quileute indians near the town Forks. The place was called La Push.

“We’re here miss. Katrina.” The car stopped infront of a small brown house. The lady who drove me there was from the adopion agency and she had been very nice to me. “Well, shall we go?” She said and steped out of the car.

I took my bag out of the car. I felt very strange, it was not everyday that you knocked on some stranges door and moved in to their house as their new daugther. I had ofcourse met Mheome and her husband, but it was still very strange. Before we got to the door, it was opened and mrs. Sunel greeted us.

“It’s good your finally here dear Katrina.” She hugged me and invited to take my bag. “No, it’s fine mrs. Sunel.” I said and blushed. It was incredible akward.

“Oh, dear child do not call me mrs. Sunel.” She said kindly and took my bag even after I said to her that she didn’t need to.

I could only imaginate that she would love to hear me call her mom. But I was just not ready for that yet. Maybe one day I would be able to look at her diffrently then a kind lady who was so unlucky to be stuck with me from now on.

The lady from the adopion agency felt it was almost as akward as I thought it was, so she came over to me ang hugged me and whised me all the best in life, then she walked over to mrs. Sunel and gave her one piece of paper. Then she was gone.

“Come on in sweety, I’ll show you your new room so you can put away your things.” She walked into the small house and I looked around and saw this welcoming kitchen and livingroon. This was so comforting place and mrs. Sunel was one of the most loveliest person in the world that I’ve ever met.

My room was not big, but I hadn’t expected that after seeing the size of the rest of the house. There was one big window and next to it was a table and a chair. There was also a bookoshelve with few books and to the wall on the left was the bed and to the wall on the right there was the closet.

“It’s not that big, but I hope you like it sweety.” She smiled apologizing. “Just come down after you’ve finished unpacking. Diner is around 6 p.m.” She stopped and smiled happily. “We didn’t know ofcourse what your favorite food is, but I hope you like the pot roast I’m making. And also my daugther, Emily is going to bring over a desert, she a very good baker.” She smiled again and walked quietly out. I walked to the bed and sat down. I was not sure if I would be able to go through a whole meal with a happy family, I already felt bad over being here.

-Kafli 2

It didn’t take me very long to unpack and put all my cloths that i had into the closet. I put a picture of my parents on the table and another one of me and my friend beside it.

I heard more people in the house which meant only one thing, more people to deal with. My guess was that Emily was here from hearing the voice. Soon I heard another one. It was a much deeper voice so it must be Sam.

I walked to the door and tried to hear what they were saying.

“So, is she in her room or?” Asked Emily.

“Yes. She hasn’t come out of the room since she got here. This must be so hard form her.” Answeared mrs. Sunel.

“Yes. Has it not only been a few months since?” Asked Emily with sorrow in her voice.

“Yes. It is so.” Answaered mrs. Sunel with just as much sorrow as Emily.

I bit my lip, I didn’t want them to feel sorry for me. And even less that they felt bad because of me!

I opened the door slowly and looked out. The first thing I saw was a big man with red brownish skin. This must be Sam, He looked at me for a little while and made a little “hem” sound to made notic that I was there.

“Ah, your here darling. Your just in time for diner. It’s almost ready.” Mrs. Sunel said and pointed me to the kitchen.

In the kitchen were two other men, probably mr. Sunel and Daniel. But who I noticed the most was the lady, Emily. She had black hair like they all exept her hair was so long that it reached her to the middle of her back. She had dark eyes og big lips. She was undeniable beautiful. But what I noticed most about her were the scars that coverd the left side of her face and down to her arm.

When I realized that I was staring, I looked away. How rude was it to stare like an idiot who had never seen a person with a scar before ?

Mr. Sunel started to spaek. “Good to see you again Katrina.” He walked to me and hugged me briefly. “You to mr. Sunel.” I answeared politely and looked down to the floor.

“Please don’t call me mr. Sunel.” He said shocked.

I continiued to look at the floor. I swallowed and looked up and looked at them all. They all had ofcourse the same redish brown coloured skin and the same dark eyes. They all had the same friendly smile, even the boy smiled friendly at me.

I felt how much I didn’t fit in here in this close and loving family.

“No problem.” I stutterd when I finally figured out that they were waiting for me to speak.

“Well, who’s hungry?” Mrs. Sunel asked happily to lighten the air.

Everyone ran to the table, obviously starving.

I watched them and walked to them when they started to look at me with questioned gaze.

This was truly going to be a long night.

The dinner was really good and everyone ate their fill. Expecilly Sam and Daniel. It was amazing how they seemed to be able to eat more and more.

Emely’s desert was not bad at all. After the evening I was able to smile at them and speak to them without feeling insecure.

I excused myself rather early by saying that all the traveling made me tired and I had truly traveled a lot. So when I had put on my pyjamas and got myself to bed it was only 10 p.m.

Evenings were always hard on me. Then memories of my mom and my dad came and it made every thounght so sad that every night since they died I’ve cried myself to sleep.

I cried and cried all night, that was the reason I had wanted to go early to sleep because it could take me a lond time to calm myself to make sleep even posslible and when i woke up I’d be really tired from dreaming about them and the accident. That would not help me tomorrow.

Tomorrow i was supposed to go to school. I was supposed to go to school here on the reservation and i would probably stand out enough without having blue sacks under my eyes and cried out eyes too.

I woke up when the sun came in through my window and lightened up my room. I was a morningperson and never had a problem to wake up so I stood up and dressed myself quetly.

I was not sure if anyone was up yet in the house so I stayed in my room untill I thought it was safe to go in the kitchen and get ready for school.

When I got downstairs were everyone up.

I blushed and looked at the floor.

“Good day, did you sleep well?” Asked mrs. Sunel friendly and handed me a toast and a glass of milk.

“Yes.” I answeard shyly. It was not nessecery because truth be told I didn’t sleep at all and the little sleep i had got it was filled with dreams of accidents and funerals.

“Good.” She said smiling to me and I could not do anything else than smile back.

“Daniel is going to walk you to school. Is that ok?” Mr. Sunel asked and patted Daniels shopulder.

“Stop it dad.” Daniel said shyly and pushed his dads hand away.

“No problem.” I said happily. As much of a shocker it maybe… But I was in a good mood.

-takk fyrir að lesa og endilega segið mér hvað ykkur finnst ! ;)
og endilega: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5086564/1/Katrina
Annyka