Memoriable IT- 2.kafli Memoriable IT
Chapter 2
Off to Shaville

As she walked through Terra woods she rememberd what her father said about the magical creatures that lived in Terra woods. Mermaids,Dragons,Trolls and werewolfs and many others mystical creatures. He had also told her a story regarding three mermaids. Those mermaids, Aqua, Narcissa & Nem, were susposed to have ruled the oceon. But then again, the killed a lot of other mermaids to selfisly further only them selfs. For that they were sentenced by the god Aron creator of water, to live in a Terra lake for 1000 years. Although, not such a strong sentence. Theyre magic power was taken away. Still, the could grant 1 wish if a person requires it more than anything alse.

Kelsy looked in the book. „Periculumu Prior Sententado,“ She couldnt understand a word in it. But still, it had granted her magic powers. So she assumed that it would be magic book. But why did her father have it? That was a question that she needed an answer to. Maybe this was her moms legacy. Maybe, this was going to be a gift from her mom to her. What am i thinking. She thougt by her self. Of course that is just foolish. My mom was a rebellion witch. She said to her self. The road she was walking on was moldy, she was wet and cold. Her red drape was coverd in mud, so was she all, as she had fallen many times. The rain cleared up. It became sunny. She felt better. She could here the birds sing. Suddenly, she heard noise. Not a normal noise. It was a beautyful singing voice. The voice dragged her of the road. She walked like she was hypnotized. She walked further and further. She stopped. She was at a big lake. Blue beautyfull lake. The sun shined on it and the voice came from there. Her legs started walking. She couldnt control them. They were dragging her closer to the lake. She shriekt. Trying to control her legs, without a success. Finally her legs touched the water. She went deeper and deeper. The water reached her waist,then her neck, then her head. There. She was covered in water. The voice was higher. She saw a light somewhere near her. She went closer to it. The strange thing was, she didnt have the need to breath. She saw a movement. She saw a beautyful face. Then she saw a fin. It was a mermaid.
The book. Give us the Book.
We know who you are Kelsy!
Give us the book, please!!
Yea, Kelsy! The book..
Kelsy was puzzled, she didnt know why they knew of the book. She was afraid. She tryed to swim but she couldnt. She screamed. Everything was slowly turning white, she felt the need to breath again. Everything went black.
Coff,coff. Kelsy woke up. She was on the same place on the road before she went down off the road. She stood up. She was dry. And clean. She started walking and trying to remember what happened to her. She didnt remember a thing. Exept something about the book. She kept on walking. It was getting darker. Had she slept so long ? She was thinking about her dad. Tears started flowing down her cheeks. Why! Why her dad.

But then she came to another question, What was it that crashed on the house ? She thougt about it until the moon was on the sky. She heard wolfs singing. The moon was big that night. She better get a good night sleep before she kept on moving. She found some twigs and put them up to a tree. She put her cape over the twigs. She went under them and thougt. What is it that she was susposed to seek out in Shaville? What was it she was susposed to do now?…. she kept going ong for hours. Then she fell asleep. After a while she woke up. She heard a noise. Like….a dog? What could it possibly be she thougt. She stood up. She saw a black silhouette. A man like. Exept for a dogs mouth and the yellow sparkling eyes. It had to be a Werewolf. She started to walk slowly backwards. Her father told her how Werewolfs kill almost every living thing they meet. Only few persons survived meeting a werewolf. She kept on walking, walking, walking…*snap* she stepped on a twig. The Werewolf came out of the shadows. She could see him completly now. Long gray haired legs. Big dog face & hands long enough to grab around a big tree. Nails that looked like they could cut through everything. His eyes, glaring at her. The were yellow like the sun. Kelsy froze. Automatically she started running. He followed. He howled at the moon at the same time he ran after her. He took a big jump forward and landed on her. She tripped. He growled and opened his mouth. Soon he would bite her. Kelsy screamed. He picked her up. She couldnt move. She felt his nails sticking into her neck. He got ready to bite her. „please…i beg…of…youuu“.

She said with a certain doze in her tone. Now it was time, he was going to bite her neck. Just as he touched her neck, A golden wave swirled on him, he released her and started running. The waves got bigger, And bigger. The wolf started to burn slowly. Kelsy passed out. The wolf, were mere ashes now.
„Wake up young child!“. Kelsy was waking up. She heard two people talking.
„Where did you find that girl?“
„She was being attacked by a werewolf, i used the peris charm to stop him“
„Are you crazy! You know that charm is illegal“
„Well, no one is going to find out!“
„We cant be sure“ The woman shouted
„Be quiet, you‘ll wake her up“
The woman marched away. The man walked to Kelsy. „Ah! So you‘re awake, Exuse me. My wife isn‘t exactly the greatest person!“ . The man said carefully. The man was wearing a hat, a Wizard hat. He had a long gray beard, and was smoking Daren leafs. His face had scars and his left eye were black as the dark. She could see how that man had been through much.
„Excuse me, but what is the peris charm?“
„Ah! A clever little girl. Well the Peris charm is a defensive spell, used against the dark creatures, but…The spell is hard to cast and can cost you your life. „
„How…can it kill you i mean ?“
„Well, lets just say there wont be any piece left of you“. Said the man and smiled at her.
„Oh! Yes, í forgot to tell you my name! My name is Hookscratcher Bumble!, I‘m a local fisherman and Wizard!“
„wait ? Local! Where am i!“. Kelsy said with despair“
„Well…Your‘e in Shaville“
„Really! Well thats a relief…“ said Kelsy.
„Why ? you have some business here ?“
„Uhm…kinda“
The man looked at her worryfull and walked out of the room. She got out the bed and got dressed. Her clothes were clean. She was thinking about the Peris charm. She wanted to learn it. No, She needed to learn it. Becouse thats what her mother would have done.

The next thing she needed to to was to figure out what her business was here.