Þýðingin mín á þessari sögu sem ég skrifaði í eld-gamla daga…
Endilega gagnrýnið enskuna mína, þarf á því að halda:)

When my eyes first met you, my jaw fell down to my hairy man-boobs.
I could not believe that anything in this world could be so charming.
You were so tanned, almost as if you had fallen asleep on the beach on a sunny day, in a good way though.
You were so round. You were rounder than my plumber’s ass.
You were so god damn attractive, you even looked savoury, so savoury, I wanted to take a bite of you, maybe even eat you all, alive!
I examined you from every angle and you surely were flawless.
I want to taste you so badly.
The urge to taste you is getting stronger by every second and I’m not sure how long I can prevent myself to take a bite.
The temptation has gotten stronger than my judgement and I decide to take a nibble.
You taste more wonderful than I ever could’ve imagined.
You are better than anything I’ve ever tasted and to feel you melt on my tongue is paradisiacal.
Initially it wasn’t my intension to take a bite of you but now, when I have found this heavenly taste of you, there is no way for me to stop.
I can’t resist and I take another bite.
There is no ‘going back’ for me now, I take another bite, two and three more in addition.

I am a monster. I won’t be able to look into a mirror again because of contempt, contempt I have for myself.
Not even a good-hearted priest in a good mood would try to make me believe that God would ever be able to forgive me for my sins.
I have eaten the only thing I have ever loved.
I don’t know what to do now, my life is rather pointless at this moment, as I don’t have you by my bad-smelling side anymore.
I will never be able to touch you with my scarred hands again, talk to you or look at you.
Although you never replied to me, I always thought it was cosy to sit by the kitchen table, with you lying in front of me and just sweet-talk you.
At moments like these, I felt as if I was the king of the world.

Now, as you are no longer here with me, we will never have those kinds of moments again.
I know I’m the only one to blame and I deeply regret this act of mine but the temptation was just stronger than me, I couldn’t handle it.
I’m not sure I want to live anymore, as I do not have you by my side.
When you’re not here around, I’m like a junkie without an addiction.
I’m like a city with no people walking around its streets.
This is the end, I have decided to end this for for the last time and take my own life.
Still…I could do something else!
I think there are more like you in the red Maltesers bag that you came out of a few days ago.

Það væri glæsilegt ef einhver myndi nenni að taka söguna í gegn og benda mér á mistök:)
Takk.