Þetta er ein af þessum sögum sem verða til í hugarheimi mínum… Ég skrifaði hana á Ensku, því að… æji ég veit það eiginlega ekki. Líklega útaf því að lesendurnir áttu að vera útlendingar, en víst að ég fékk góðar móttökur þar ákvað ég að setja þetta hingað :)

Elemental Saga!

Prologue:

Black and White, Ying and Yang, Battle of the elements. White Resembling Light and Black resembling Darkness. A War that reaches to the edges of the world, the world we are all born into. There will be dangers throughout our journey. This world created by the 4 gods has been given to us. We have to protect it no matter what! We The Powerful Dragons, The Wise Daerwa, The Agile Erones, The Bloodthirsty Vampires and the Brave Humans. We must do our best. This world Lizen is Divided into 4 continents; Dania which is the largest country of the four, Liana which is a land filled with ancient ruins, Rilen Highlands the home of the Dragons, and Sofer which has been mostly deserted trough time and not much is known about this place.
The legend of the 7 pearls has come to the surface once again. Each pearl holding the power of an element. Both sides desire these pearls, as for the Resistance. The resistance doesn't take sides but does whatever possible to finish this war. Up to the age of 15 every teenager goes into the academy studying the Art of the Elements. Of the many hundreds that enter the academy each year only the average of 10 pass to be an Rank PE. Rank PE stands for Potential Elementalist.Every kid's dream is to be invited to the academy, and those who do have the chance to become heroes.

The Story Begins!

The sound of metal slashing together fills the village. Nobody cares. It is the early morning where every thing is still dark. Kaen holds his katana in front of him, his sweat drops falling to the ground. In front of him a girl holds a strange, custom made weapon but it is obvious that she is having a hard time.

“You haven't improved at all…” Kaen said laughing as he slammed him self to the ground dropping the katana

“And you neither” Sarah said as she threw her self beside Kaen

“It is going to be a good day, i can feel it.” She said closing her eyes, listening to the birds singing. Kaen nods and closes his eyes too.

An hour later Sarah and Kaen walk back to the town. Kaen is a 15 year old teenager, with black hair and blue eyes. He is well grown from his training. He wears a red long coat with a belt around it which is where he keeps his signature weapon, a katana which was one of the only things he inherited from his parents. Kaen did not remember that night well. He remembers that there was a fire, and screaming. He passed out because of the smoke and than woke up outside. It was Sarah who saved him. Sarah is a beautiful blond with brown eyes. She usually wears a tank top and jeans but if she is in a good mood she sometimes dresses in a skirt. Sarah and Kaen are very good friends, and Kaen thinks of her as a some kind of a sister.
The fritello (Brother and sister, or just companions) stops at the market which is opening it's stores early this sunny morning. They buy bread and milk, and head home. Both of them talk a lot and they can talk about every between the earth and the sky for hours. They where in the middle of that kind of a conversation on their way home from the market.

They arrive at home smiling their brightest, waiting to get something to eat. Kaen goes and gets the mail while Sarah cooks like she always does. She butters the bread and fries it on a pan, adds a little spice to it and it is perfect.
Kaen was a little late with the mail that morning. He had the habit of opening all the mail before going inside, checking for something interesting. And something interesting he found that faithful morning.

Chapter One!

Kaen looked at the letter with disbelieve. He read it over and over again.
Kaen suddenly snapped out of it. It wasn't until he had stood there still for an half hour that he realized what he was doing. He ran into the house screaming out of joy and amazement.

“Sis! We have been invited to the Academy of Elements!” Kaen said almost shouting with disbelieve and a bright smile on his face. Sarah did not hide her amazement as she took the letter and read it.

Hanabishi Kaen and Sarah Natoshi.

Dear children, you have been invited to join the academy of elements as Potential Elementalists. My team has been searching for teenagers with certain skills and talents. We have had our eyes on you two for quite a while.

Go to the train station in Habu at 9:30, the third of the coming September. A guide will wait there for you to take you to the castle you will live for the next half year at least. That is if you chose to accept.

I hope you show up

- Nickolas Mayen The head master of Butai Academy (aka, The Academy of Elements)

Sarah was so dazed after reading the letter that she forgot the bread on the pan and burned it. When she finally realized the smoke she quickly drew a fire blanked out of the kitchen corner. The blanket was pretty badly burnt, so it seemed that things like that happened all the time. Kaen did not jump of when he noticed the smoke. He was still to dazed to do anything. I'm going to the Academy of Elements! He thought to him self. It had been his dream do enter the academy and he and his friends would fantasize about how it was in there. His dream was finally coming true. But than he began to think, what about my friends, what about Ryang

It was still the middle of august when they got the letter. Kaen and Sarah used most of their time training. Kaen was practicing with his katana and also in throwing projectiles at moving targets. Sarah on the other hand had already almost mastered her form of fighting while training with Kaens father before the house burned down. She only remembered glimpses of the time when she was under his roof but the fighting always seemed to stuck with her. While Kaen was training his arts she was studying herbioligy and medicine. She often walked around the forest looking for ingredients in potions and elixir. She had grown quite fond of the area they where living on, in the outskirts of Habu, in a town called Kull. Lots of plants, vegetables and fruits grew around the village. The paradise of herbalists, she often thought to her self.

Sarah was walking trough the forest with a herbalism book in her hand when Kaen suddenly appeared beside her. She got quite startled and fell into a sun flower bed dropping the book on the ground. “Yo… you!” She said angrily as she put out her hand, asking Kaen for help up again. “You really need to stop doing that!” Sarah said as Kaen helped her up. She had known him for many years but she still did not know how he managed to appear and disappear so quickly. He always said it was just training but Sarah knew it was more than that.

“Hmmm… maybe” Kaen answered laughing. Kaen was not wearing his normal coat today. He was dressed in light clothes, that is shorts, and a t-shirt. After all it was a very hot day. “So whats ya doing?” He asked quickly

“Studying! What did you think i was doing?” Sarah answered harshly still mad at him for startling her.

“Oh sorry, sorry” Kaen said with his puppy eyes. Sarah could never resist those eyes and Kaen knew that.

“Ah you are forgiven” She said finally giving up, walking to her book and taking it up. “So… what do you think about this academy?” Sarah asked, she had caught her jolly-ness again.

“I don't know” Kaen said suddenly feeling very down. It was like the trees around him where trying the suffocate him. He continued. “This has been my dream for many years, and i always wished that i would receive that letter but i always laughed at my self for being stupid enough to believe that i would be chosen. All those past years i have looked into the sky on a starry night with my friends, and we all wished the same thing. It just seems so unfair that i was the only one chosen.” Kaen sat down by one of the trees with the face between the legs. “This all seems like a far away dream”.

Sarah stood there feeling sorry for Kaen, even tho she knew that he didn't want that. Sarah walked to Kaen and sat down against him. “It is shitty how destiny works…” She said smiling courageously. “We will just have to stand tall, and embrace the future with everything we got. As long as we do that nothing can stop us. But if you are worried about your friends… I heard one of them talking in the baker shop the other day. He was talking to the young baker that works there. He said that of course it is unfair that you where the only one to get the letter. But at the same time they are extremely proud for having you as a friend.” Sarah reached out for Kaens hand and stroked it lightly. Kaen pulled away his hand, and quickly stood up.

“You don't know a thing!” He muttered and ran into the forest. Sarah didn't bother running after him. She knew that he believed her but he just needed a little time of his own. She stood up and reached after her book.

“Hey isn't that a Graymore?” She said to her self with a faint smile as she fell on her knees and looked it up in her book.

—-To Be Continued—-

Vona að ykkur líki… Kem kanski með annan kafla bráðlega :)