Dark house Þetta er verkefni sem ég þurfti að gera í enskutíma í þessari vikur. Við máttum fara um leið og við kláruðum það svo ég var ekki lengi að skrifa þetta.

Dark House

Sam shouted loudly so that I could hear. He yelled that he thought I was a chicken for not wanting to go into the haunted house. Sam went on in and began climbing up the broken staircase. I came to the doorway and said I thought the stairs were going to break. Sam just said I was afraid of stairs, ghosts, and haunted houses. Then Karen came up and tried to get me to go in. She said that she would go with me, and that way Sam wouldn’t think I was a chicken. I decided not to go in. Karen went on in to follow Sam. I sat and waited for over half an hour. Suddenly they came out. They were terrified they didn't even recognize me. They both stared at me for about five minutes than they both fell on their knees and began crying. They didn't stop. They cried and cried. I was shocked, also glad to have not gone in that terrible dark scary house. Sam and Karen were still crying. Than they stared to relax a little bit and tried to stop crying, but could not do that. They had probably seen something that scared them, maybe they saw a ghost. I did not know what could cause people to get so scared. I was also scared of many things but I can not imagine getting so scared that I would cry. It may also be that I know my limitations and so I don’t take risks of doing something that I think would get me in trouble. Sam and Karen did not have this ability of knowing their self. Sam and Karen were starting to relax and stopped crying, but they still didn’t speak to me, they were shaking. It looked like they still didn’t know me. It looked like they were in a deep thought, like they were so ashamed of what they had done, they didn’t blink their eyes. I was begging to think that I should call their parents to come and get them but didn’t know if it was to soon for that. Sam and Karen were still on their knees. They had been looking at one point for 15 minutes. I was confused, didn’t know what to do, but I had to do something. I ones heard that sometimes people get conscious if they were attacked. So I decided to slap them both as hard as I could in their cheek. After all they were almost paralyzed and couldn’t do nothing to me. So I hit Sam first because I hated him more. I can say that he came to life with the first hit. Maybe to get revenge. So I did the same with Karen and the same happened. They both thanked me for hitting them and I told them that it was my pleasure.