Cafe Olivia – London 12:03 O'clock

It’s noon. I’m sitting with some horrible guy that my sister forced me to go out with on a blind-date. Craiq is his name and I’m started to get a little irritaited about his do-not-care-about-you kinda tone. I’m trying to injoy the view when all of a sudden I hear this discusting sound from his ass.

- Craiq?
- Huh?
- I'm a woman, we’re on a first date and you did not just FART!
This I shout loudly in front of everyone in the resturant. People start staring at us. Craiq looks at me shocked and it seems like he doesn’t believe what he’s hearing. I stand up.
- This entire time I’ve had to sit with you, you’ve only talked about yourself..
- Emily ! Shut - up ! Craiq hisses through gritted teeths.
- And now your telling me to shut up ! What kind of manners is that to a lady?
The people at the resturant where beginning to laugh. He glances around quickly, notishes the crowd and blushes. If he hadn’t been such jerk I would have felt sorry for him.
I take some cash out of my pocket, throw it at the table and walk briskly towards the exit. Damn my sister, damn this jerk and damn all relasionships. Relasionships are only build to brake them anyway. I’m a smart woman with fantastic body and a strong will. I don’t need a man in my life. Although my family thinks so. Pff! Families! Never know whats best for you.

At my appartment – London 21:34 O'clock

What’s rong with me? Why cant I find a decent guy just for once in my entire life? I don’t want to end up with some left-over guy like Craiq. The doorbell rings and I run to the door.

- Is Emily Haythins available? This REALLY handsome guy is asking for me.
- Yup, just a seccond! I rush to the mirror, check if I’m not looking like a monster and let the man in.
- Good evening. My name is David Combe, I want to discuss your book about human rights. Can I come in?

What do you know? God can be good sometimes.
, og samt ekki.