Þetta er fyrsta sagan sem ég skrifa. ef ykkur finnst hún góð þá gæti ég gert framhald af þessari…en mig vantar samt nafn á hana , gerið það, komið með hugmyndir

20:46 o’clock
Present Day
Somewhere in Chicago, USA

In a dark alley, across the street from one of the tallest buildings in Chicago, crouched a man between two trash dumpsters.

Damn it, why do i always have to get the boring missions ? It’s like my master doesnt like me as much he likes all the other’s who are working for him the man thought. What a perfect night to be wearing these clothes though, it’s so hot now.

The man was wearing a black martial arts uniform and an silver plate over his torso and his back. He was also wearing silver shin-guards, silver forearm-guards, thin black shoes, black leather gloves and a black bandana to keep his shoulder-long hair away from his eyes. On his back, stuck to his plate were two sheaths containing two swords.

Each blade of those swords were as long as this man’s arm length. The handles were n the shape of a dragon and at the bottom of the handle was a round ruby. It appeared that the ruby was in the mouth of the dragon. His name was Kohaku but he was called Haku.

I can take the heat for at least a little while more, but this is a strange plan though. Why do i have to follow a skinny and small chinese man in a white tuxedo to his meeting with some of his buddies and not interfere? It’s a stupid mission and nothing else! he thought. A couple of minutes later Haku noticed that the door of the house across the street opened and three men walked out, one wearing a white tuxedo.

He didn’t see their faces but not so many people wore white tuxedos so that had to be him. They all got into a white car and drove away to the right. Haku quickly stood up. Now my training will come in handy he thought and leaped forward and ran straight up the wall on his right hand. When Haku reached the roof he started running after the car, over fifty meters over it, at inhuman speed.

When Haku reached the end of the first roof he jumped four meters forward and landed on the next roof and kept running. This is a lot better than sitting between those trash dumpsters he thought just as he jumped to the fifth roof.

He watched the car cause it could suddenly take a turn and then the he would have to change directions too. A short while later the white car stopped at a red light and Haku stopped and sat down to rest a bit. Why was i ordered to follow that man ? he thought.

After a short period of time the traffic started moving again and the white car took a right turn. Haku let himself fall down from the roof. Free-falling was is favourite sport and the adrenaline took control of his body. When he was five meters away from the ground he took out one of his swords and stabbed it into the wall.

Sparks flied all over and he slowed down. When he was two meters from the ground he came to a full stop. He pulled the sword out of the wall and started running after the white car. Haku was moving so fast that the people around him didn’t even notice him.

Haku had been running for a few minutes and the white car was taking very many turns and Haku was getting tired. Do they suspect that someone is following them? he thought. Just then the white car took a U turn one of the back seat windows opened and someone started shooting at him.

The white car started moving faster and Haku also started moving faster. The car turned the car a little so it was straight in front of Haku. A man, which came out with the man in the white tuxedo, peeked out of the open window and started shooting at Haku with an automatic machine gun.

Haku dodged all the bullets with an incredible speed. The man in the car ran out of bullets after a short period of time and Haku used his right hand to take out one of his swords. Haku jumped forward and, by ignoring his master’s orders, he cut the back left tire of the white car.

The car kept his speed but was shaking like crazy. Haku cursed his failed plan, sheathed his sword and hurried after the car but stayed a couple of meters away from the white car. After five-hundred meters of running the white car started slowing down and Haku also slowed down.

The white car was parked in front of a three-story high, red house and the three men stepped out. Now Haku saw their faces. The man in the white tuxedo was indeed skinny, Haku could see that now. His face was shaped like a full circle and he had identical skars on both his cheeks and he had short hair.

The other two looked very much alike, probably twins. Both their faces were shaped like a square and were very muscular. The three men got into the red house and Haku followed. He was very lucky to get in the house cause one of the man closed the door but Haku leaped forward and caught the door and went in. He was also lucky that he wasn’t spotted.

The three men took a right turn into a room and a very large man walked out and closed the door. I can take him, all men have their weak points Haku thought as he ducked behind a table made of mahoni wood. He looked at his surroundings. The walls were painted red and were made of strong wood.

Hmm, i could jump from one of those walls and stab that man with one of my katana swords he thought. Haku took a deep breath and pulled one of his sword out of it’s sheath with his right hand and stood up. He jumped forward and landed with both his feet on the left wall at the same time. He jumped off the wall his sword still in his right hand, but the man hadn’t noticed Haku and was turning his back to him.

No, i can’t kill without him having any chance of protecting himself Haku thought. Instead of stabbing the man like he intended all the time he landed behind the guard. “ Have you seen a man wearing a white tuxedo around here ?” Haku asked the guard.

The man turned around and was appearently very shocked. He reached out to his walky-talky which was in an holster attached to his belt. Haku punched him in the stomach with his left hand and kicked his chin with his right foot. That kick was too much for the guard cause he fell on his back, totally knocked out.

Haku searched the guard for a cellphone and found one. He sent an SMS message to his master : Master, i am in a house, outside a room and in that room is the man in the white tuxedo. What shall i do ?

Haku sent the message and waited for his master’s answer. The answer came after two minnutes : Bring the man to me but kill all the others, and hurry up.

Haku was happy to see that message. Finally i can get some kills. He threw the cellphone on the guard’s chest and then stabbed his sword through the cellphone and the man’s chest. Haku pulled the sword out of the man’s chest and wiped the blood on the swod on the man’s shirt and sheathed his drawn sword.

Haku then walked to the door and opened it. In it were four men ; the man in the white tuxedo and the two men who came with him to this house in the white car and also there was one other man.

The fourth man was an American with brown untidy hair. “ How did you get through José ?” he asked. “ Well first off he was quite stupid so it was easy killing him” Haku answered. The American was both angry and shocked. He looked at the man in the white tuxedo for help.

“ Anryu, what will we do now ?”. Anryu snapped his fingers and his two bodyguards walked towards Haku. Haku smiled. He leaped forward and punched one of the bodyguards in the nose. Haku felt the nose break under his fist. The man shouted, tripped and fell on the floor. The other man grabbed Haku from behind and threw Haku across the room. Haku landed on the wall. I was right this wood is very hard Haku thought.

Haku stood up. Both the men walked towards Haku. Haku pulled one of his swords out of it’s sheath. He held it with his right hand and leaped forward and stabbed one of the men in the chest, pulled it out and sheathed it in two seconds.

The man shouted and fell to the ground, dead. The other man was the one with the broken nose and the blood from his nose ran down his clothes and onto the floor. Haku got an idea. He slowly walked backwards and the man followed. When the man’s foot touched the floor, which was covered with blood, he slipped and fell on his back. Haku jumped in the air, pulled his sword out of it’s sheath and landed stabbing the man in the neck, killing him at and instant.

Haku stood up and wiped the blood from his sword on the man’s pants. “ How did you do that?” asked the American. Haku laughed. His laughter filled the room. “ Answer me you stupid man!” the American shouted. Haku stopped laughing and hatred filled his mind. “My…” he said just as he leaped forward ”Name…” he said when he jumped in the air and lifting his sword ovehead and grabbing it with both hands “Is…” he said when he landed, stabbing the American’s man’s shoulder “KOHAKU!” he shouted as he pulled the sword free out of the man’s shoulder and at the same time sheathed the sword.

Anryu watched the American worried. Then the American’s head fell off and his body fell to the ground. Anryu shouted. “That was my uncle, i will kill you for that!” he shouted and pulled up a pistol and aimed it at Haku. “Let’s see if you can dodge a bullet” Anryu said just as he pulled the trigger.

Haku watched the bullet flying towards his forehead. Haku pulled out one of his sword and used it to block the bullet with the sword’s flat blade. Anryu looked even more shocked than when Haku killed both his bodyguards. “How did you do that ? How could you move so fast ?” he asked Haku.

“ Your questions will be answered later” Haku answered as he leaped forward and hit Anryu’s knee with the bottom of the sword’s hanlde. Anryu fell to his knees and looked up at Haku’s face. “ Please, mercy you ninja freak” he said. Haku smiled at Anryu’s sad face. “My name is Kohaku, but you can call me Haku” he said and punched the man in the face, knocking him out cold.

Now just to get him to my master he thought and lifted Anryu up and carried him out to the white car. Haku threw him in the backseat and then sat in the driver’s seat and drove off to his master’s headquarters…..

ég veit, hæun er á ensku og svo eru væntanlega einhverjar stafsetningarvillur líka…látið mig bara vita
Takk Fyrir Mig
What you buy is what you own, and what you own always comes home to you.