þetta er saga sem ég er búin að vera skrifa í nokkurn tíma. Hún er bara svona ósköp einföld og fyrirsjáanleg en mér finnst hún svosem ágæt. Vonadi líkar ykkur hún. Takk fyrir

Millenniums, Century’s and even longer ago there were times that have long been forgotten. Times were dragons flew above the sky and magic was all around us. In the biggest town of the western world called Trade town simply for all the trade markets all over it was a small school. In this school were no ordinary students. All the students were called Mage's and were studying magic. Keel'thas had been there for three winters, one spring and one summer but still only knew how to do three spells. Normally by the third year students had learned at least ten spells. Even though Keel'thas only knew three spells he knew a spell wich students at the sixth year could only learn. And that spell was called Teleport. How he learned it was a funny story. One night he broke into the headmaster’s office. The next day the headmaster was furious because someone had wasted thirty three spell rocks and ruined one scroll. The teleport scroll. Keel'thas got away with it, although I could only make a portal wich would move him at most ten meters, he still could use that magic. You see before Keel'thas became a mage he was a thief.

Keel'thas was walking in the marketplace were you could hear voice's shouting ‘'buy this’' and ‘'buy that’' but he didn't mind. He saw a crowd off people watching something. There was even an elf there but they rarely came to town. He heard a man speaking and he showed himself through the crowd to get a closer look. A thin man with a long pointy nose and grey hair was holding a big chest armour and he said: ‘'Behold this is a armour made of dragon scales! No sword can brake it no axe can burst it and no magic can seduce it! who wants to make an offer?!?’' A man, obviously rich said ‘'ill offer 400 gold coins for it!’' The crowd looked a bit shocked and he heard people whispering ‘'I have never heard such a big offer.’' The thin man laughed, leaned forward to the man and said with a sleazy voice ‘'The armour is worth at least 2500 gold coins.’' Now the crowd was really shocked and some even shouted. The man was so embarrassed that he walked away. The thin man laughed loudly and shouted ‘'Maybe next time!!’'

Keel'thas have had enough now and walked away. He bought an apple and walked slowly through the market minding his own business when suddenly something caught he's leg and he tripped and fell. He quickly turned over and there stood a tall elf there with a cane in he's hand (wich he had used to trip him over) Keel'thas was about to say something when the elf said loudly ‘'You are not the one i seek!’' and walked away. Keel'thas was speechless but stood up. ‘'Another elf… is there a reunion or something?’' He thought to himself. Like I said before not many elves came to Trade town.

As he was walking he saw a large poster. ‘'Algor’s annual feast tonight at sunset. All welcome, humans, dwarfs, elves, fairy's even trolls (but not really)'' At the bottom of the poster was written in small letters ‘'no poor or homeless peasant’s or others.'' Now Keel'thas understood why all these elves where here. There was always a huge crowd when Algor's annual feast came. It was really popular. Not to mention Algor's daughter Jintha was there. Keel'thas had always had a crush on her but he wasn't rich enough. Her father would only allow rich men marry his daughter. He knew they would never let him in so he decided to steal a nice outfit from a rich folk. With the help of his teleportation spell he had no problem stealing it.

Keel'thas arrived exactly when the sun had set behind the mountains. There was a long line of people and there was much chattering and excitement. When he came in there was a delightful music, delicious food on the table and some couple's where dancing. There were candles all over the walls and even hanging from the ceiling in beautiful candle holders. Keel'thas was amazed! He had never seen anything so big and beautiful. After some time he heard a man shouting and everyone went silent. ‘'Welcome welcome to my feast!’' Said a big, rather fat man wearing a green cape and red clothes. ‘'Please sit down at the table and let the feast begin!!’' everybody shouted hurray, hurray and then everyone begun to find a chair to sit on. Everyone ate at talked and there was a lot of noise and laughter in the hall room. Suddenly a man stood up and walked up to Algor. It was that elf that had tripped Keel'thas over. He watched him whisper something in Algor's ear and Algor knotted his head. Then Algor stood up and shouted ‘'SILENCE!!’' Everyone looked at him. ‘'I have an announcement! Telrúnya here is a from a group of criminal hunters and they say that there is a criminal in town. He is wearing a black cloak and is highly dangerous!’' A loud chattering begun again. Algor sat down. By his right hand sat his beautiful daughter. Keel'thas just couldn't stop staring at her. But it was getting late and he had to get home.

As he was walking home in the lonesome empty streets he saw a movement. He sneaked up to this creature and then he saw that it was wearing a black cloak. ‘'The criminal!’' He thought to himself. As he got closer he formed a stunning spell wich allowed to stun for a short amount of time. He cast the spell on the cloaked man and then punched him right in the face. He saw it was a human and he had a nose bleed from the punch. He grabbed his dagger from his pocket, put it up against the criminal's neck and said ‘'Who are you?’' He asked. ‘'I am Althas son of Amondas.’' He responded and took of his cloak. He had short, dark brown hair, a little beard but not too much, looked like he hadn't shaved for a while and blue eyes. Keel'thas then said angrily ‘'Why are you wanted, what have you done?’' Althas said ‘'I slayed a dragon.’' Keel'thas was a bit shocked but responded ‘'Dragons? Do they still exist?’' Then Althas said ‘‘Not anymore they don’t, I have slain at least one. That’s why I’m wanted. They say that dragons were harmless but that one burned down my village so I slew it and now I am wanted. I have done nothing but to protect my people.'' Keel'thas felt kind of sorry for him so he decided to help him. He took Althas to the gates and prepared to summon a portal. As he was doing that a man shouted ‘'There he is!!’' And a pack of guards came running. Keel'thas had no choice but to jump into the portal with Althas.

When they came out of the portal they ran into the woods. When they finally stopped Keel'thas shouted at Althas ‘'Look what you have done!! Now I can’t go back because they know I am helping you.'' Althas responded calmly ‘'Well I guess you will just have to stick with me kid. But please change into something else, these clothes look ridiculous’' He giggled and handed him over some clothes from a bag he was holding. They were peasant’s clothes. Keel'thas did not want to wear peasant’s clothes but he had no choice, he would just look funny walking around in these clothes he was already wearing. As he was changing his clothes he looked in his small sack, he had twenty three spell rocks. He'd better use them wisely.

They walked for many day's without speaking to each other. Keel'thas was still angry. One morning Keel'thas woke up to a delicious smell. He opened his eyes and saw that Althas had killed a deer and was cooking it over open fire. Keel'thas was so hungry he couldn't wait. After a while Althas finally said ‘'It’s ready.’' Keel'thas grabbed a big slice of meat and ate it. When he was finished he said to Althas ‘'Where are we headed?’' Althas looked up to the skies and said ‘'To Shianna…’' ‘'Who might that be?’' asked Keel'thas. ‘'She’s a sorceress, she might know a way to help us'' Althas responded. ‘'Well you should hurry up and get yourself ready we will leave when the sun rises’' Keel'thas stood up. His back was itchy from sleeping on the grass.

They travelled for several day's. Keel'thas saw a big cave as he climbed over a small hill. ‘'In there, she’s in there.’' Said Althas. As they were walking through the cave, wich was getting smaller and smaller, they came up to a big fat ogre. He was sleeping so they decided not to disturb him. But suddenly he woke up and swinged his spiked club at Althas. ‘'You uh… no pass’' Said the fat ogre. ‘'And why is that Mr.Ogre?’' Althas asked. ‘‘Angry sorceress be… yes… uh no pass!'' Althas turned over and blinked to Keel'thas, turned over, drew up his sword and said ‘'Well I challenge you. If I can kill you may I pass then?’' The ogre scratched his head and said ‘'uuuh ok!’' Althas went into battle position and then jumped to the side and shouted ‘'NOW!!’' and Keel'thas cast a stunning spell and Althas stabbed the ogre in his belly and then sliced his head off. ‘'Well… that was easy kid.’' Althas said. Keel'thas was so disgusted he wanted to throw up. He followed Althas to a small door wich he opened and there came a strong smell and smoke against them. ‘'Why you kill me ogre?’' said an old harsh voice. ‘'He was me gate keeper and you kill heem’' Althas ignored her nagging and said loudly ‘'We need your help old hag.’' He explained to her what had happened and they talked for a while. Keel'thas looked around. There were a lot of potion's and some other disgusting things there like eye of newbt and lizard tale's and such. The old hag then said ‘'I may have a solution. There is still a dragon living. He lives up in the mountains in the north. If you can prove that dragons still exist maybe they will let you go.’' Althas responded happily ‘'Thanks old hag! I would kiss you if you weren’t that horribly ugly'' The old lady showed no emotion. ‘'Yes yes yes. But before you leave take this.’' She took a purple potion and a red potion from an old shelf. She handed Keel'thas the purple potion. ‘'This be a magic potion. It will make your magic power greater than you can imagine. But be wary. It only be working for a short amount of time.’' The red potion she gave Althas and said. ‘'This be a life potion. It will make you very strong. But only for a very very short amount of time.’' They both thanked her. ‘'Now get out! I want peace and quiet to think! Out I say!’'

''Funny old hag'' Said Althas as they were walking out of the cave. ‘'Well now we travel north. There are many dangers so maybe we should get us some weaponry before we go.’' They went to a small town where they met with a blacksmith. He showed them a lot of armours, Swords and other neat stuff. But they had no money. Keel'thas whispered to Althas ‘'I know a way we can get this for free. All we have to do is wait till he goes to sleep.’' Althas knot his head and whispered back ‘'You are a smart kid’' They waited by the blacksmiths house until he turned off the candles and then Keel'thas made a portal, sneaked around his workshop and stole two chain mails, gloves, a dagger and shoulder pats. As they were sneaking away the blacksmith woke up and looked out the window. ‘'GET THEM THIEVES!!’' He shouted. Keel'thas and Althas ran across the town. Then suddenly Althas stopped. ‘'I’ve got a better idea’' He said. He ran to a big house wich appeared to be stables and came out with two brown horses. They went on their backs and rode away.

''Ha-ha I didn't know stealing was this fun.'' Althas was very joyful but Keel'thas felt a bit sorry for the blacksmith. They rode for five days until they came to a big mountain with an enormous door on it. ‘’Well… what are we waiting for kid?’’ Said Althas and stepped of his horse. He pulled and pushed on the door but it was no use. It was completely stuck. They stood there wondering for few moments. ‘’You seek inside. Lay food on my floor and I shall open the door.’’ A small old man who seemed to be a dwarf of some kind sat in a chair wich was made out of flowers and other plants. He had a long beard grey beard and long grey hair. ‘’And why should we give you food old geezer?’’ Althas replied. ‘’If you wish to enter, give me food in my center.’’ Keel’thas took some bread out of his bag and gave the old dwarf. ‘’I eat no discus, bring me green mushroom mush.’’ ‘’That’s enough old geezer! We are not going to go looking all over these forests for rare green mushrooms and stomp them into mush just to please your fat belly! Let is in right this second!!’’ Said Althas angrily. ‘’You be stubborn I be stubborn. You no enter if I no eat.’’ Kee’thas listened to them argue for a while until Althas finally gave in. ‘’FINE!! Ill get your pretty mushrooms old geezer’’

They searched for hours until they finally found some green mushrooms in a dark cave. ‘’that wasn’t so hard. Do you really think he will let us in Althas?’’ Said Keel’thas. Althas didn’t say anything. They walked back to the old dwarf and gave him the mushrooms. ‘’These mushrooms I shall eat, now you shall take the lead. In the mountain you shall go but be wary of Thirado.’’ The door opened up as he waved his fingers in a circle. ‘’Thirado… what could that be?’’ asked Keel’thas. ‘’They say it’s a goblin who knows magic. But goblins can’t learn magic, besides I don’t believe in such nonsense.’’ ‘’But what if…’’ Keel’thas tried to say something but Althas said ‘’There is no such thing!!’’

’’why is he getting so pissed at everything?’’ said Keel’thas to himself. As they were walking through the caves of the mountain they saw a tiny light to their left. They walked up to it and saw a big yellow orb on a table. Althas was about to touch it when they heard someone say ‘’Touch that, shake that or move that and I shall have your hat.’’ ‘’What does he mean by that?’’ said Keel’thas. ‘’He means to cut of our heads, BEND DOWN!!’’ A flying knife came through the air and headed for them. They bended down from it and it hit the wall behind them. The old dwarf wich they had seen earlier came walking towards them and then transformed himself into a goblin. ‘’I know there was something weird about that dwarf. Dwarfs hate green mushrooms.’’ The goblin starting preparing another spell but Keel’thas was quicker and cast a stunning spell. Althas jumped on the goblin and held him down and together they tied him down and took all his spell rocks. ‘’Release me at once!!’’ Shouted the goblin. ‘’Now that we got you tied down we can ask you for a little favour. We want you to come with us to prove that there still exists a dragon.’’ Said Althas. ‘’And what if I refuse?’’ said the goblin and tried to struggle out of the robes. ‘’Then we will simply kill you.’’ Said Althas back at the goblin. ‘’well… it seems like a have no choice.’’ Mumbled the goblin. They released him from the robes and raised him up. ‘’As soon as we finish your little quest I will be gone. Is that for sure?’’ said the goblin. ‘’Yes but we have to finish the quest or you will be my servant forever.’’ Said Althas and looked at Keel’thas and giggled. When they came out of the mountain cave there was a big valley. It was so beautiful. There was green grass and flowers everywhere. Small trees here and there and a crowd of birds at the top of the mountains.

’’Maybe we should take a little break, sit down and enjoy this beautiful nature. Right kid?’’ Keel’thas knotted his head and looked ahead. ‘’bah nature isn’t so great. Caves are a lot more beautiful.’’ Said the grumpy goblin. ‘’oh shut up!’’ said Keel’thas. He was getting pretty tired of all the nagging in the goblin.
They sat there for a while and watched the birds sing. They also saw glitter in some flower fairies here and there. ‘’Well lets keep moving.’’ Said Althas and stood up. They were five days crossing the big beautiful valley. They came upon a small and very long bridge wich was hanging over between two cliffs. On the other end was a dark forest. They went across the bridge and into the forest. There wasn’t much life there. A rat ran across they’re path. The goblin jumped back ‘’Argh I hate rats!’’ Althas answered quickly ‘’What a big wimp you are oh mighty goblin’’ And then laughed loudly. ‘’Very funny…’’ said the grumpy goblin.

When they were about half way through the dark forest Althas suddenly stopped. ‘’what’s wro…’’ Keel’thas tried to say something but Althas shushed him. Althas looked slowly around him. Keel’thas came to realize that there was danger near. Then he saw a wolf. Before they knew it a pack of wolfs attacked them. Althas drew his sword and fought some wolfs bravely. Keel’thas stood behind him with his dagger and defended himself. The goblin stood a bit away from them and used magic to defend him self. After some time the wolfs were defeated. Althas and Keel’thas looked at each other and then heard a loud scream. ‘’yeeeaaargh!! Get off me you hairy meatball!!’’ A wolf had bit the goblins neck. Keel’thas cast a fireball on the wolf and it flew back and hit a tree. ‘’I didn’t know you knew that kind of spell.’’ Said Althas. They ran to the goblin but it was too late. He was already dead. ‘’Well… there wasn’t much help in him.’’ Said Althas. ‘’What do you mean? If he weren’t with us we would probably have died.’’ Said Keel’thas. ‘’yeah maybe you’re right.’’ Said Althas and kept on walking. Keel’thas looked at the dead goblin for a while and then ran to Althas and followed him.

They came out of the forest at dawn and decided to find a place to rest. ‘’there up in the hill.’’ Said Keel’thas and pointed to a big rock wich pointed out of a huge grassy hill wich seemed like a perfect place to stay for the night. They lid a fire there to keep animals and creature away from them. It hadn’t passed two minutes from Keel’thas putting his head down that he fell asleep. He was accosted and Althas as well.
When they woke up they were surrounded by fairy’s. It was a beautiful morning. The sun was shining and there was much life around them. Birds, butterflies, bee’s and fairy’s were all over the place. ‘’Well we
must keep going. It is not to far now.’’ Said Althas and stretched him self. Althas was right, it wasn’t so far away. The mountains were just ahead. But it was still a five or six day journey. After six day’s they arrived at the roots of the mountains at morning. ‘’There is no turning back now kid’’ Said Althas. As they went through the mountains, over and between them the air begun to get hotter and hotter. ‘’phew its steaming here isn’t it’’ Said Keel’thas. As he let go of his words he saw it. He had never seen a bigger or more beautiful yet vicious creature. It was a dragon. The dragon was sleeping and hot steam was breathing through his nose. He snored intently. The stink was unbearable. But Althas and Keel’thas went closer. The closer the got the more scared they got. The dragon moved his claws and They both froze in they’re steps. But the dragon was still sleeping.

Althas whispered to Keel’thas ‘’The only way to get a dragon to respect you and to tame him is if you can get onto his head and pull his horns.’’ Keel’thas opened his mouth so big that it looked as he was going to swallow the earth. ‘’THE DRAGON!!’’ He shouted. Althas jumped away as the fiery breath came towards him. The dragon raised him self up and it looked as he was about fifteen – twenty meters tall. He had red scales and yellow eyes. His wings were grey from all the ash that had laid on them. ‘’We can’t just run away forever’’ Said Althas after a while. ‘’We got to figure out a way to get onto his head.’’ Keel’thas looked at him and then got an idea ‘’The potions!’’ Althas smiled and grabbed his potion. ‘’No not yet’’ Said Keel’thas. ‘’I will drink mine first.’’ He took a big zip and finished the potion. He felt how the magic power was getting stronger and mightier. He started to summon a big ball of stun spell. It was getting pretty large so he decided to cast it. The dragon saw it coming for him and dodged at and breathed fire at Keel’thas. Keel’thas caught on fire but it was only minor and he was able to put it out. He started to summon another stun spell and this time it hit the dragon right in the chest. ‘’NOW ALTHAS!!’’ Keel’thas shouted as he had never done before. Althas drunk his potion and felt the strength flowing. Although the stun spell had little effect on the dragon it still confused him. Althas ran and jumped and to the dragons back. The dragon started to shake him self and move around and Althas had to use all of his strength to hang on. The dragon raised his wings and flew up from the ground and roared angrily. Althas slowly climbed up the dragons neck. He was almost up to its head when the dragon bended down his head. Althas had to hang on a peace of scale so he wouldn’t fall to the ground. The dragon raised his head up again and as he did that Althas climbed onto his head and pulled his horn with all his power and as he stopped pulling. The weariness of the potion stopped. He steered the dragon down to Keel’thas and went onto its back.

’’it will take days to fly back to Trade town’’ Said Althas. ‘’No it won’t’’ Said Keel’thas and as the last drops of the potion started wearing out he summoned a portal all they way to the forest near to Trade town. They flew with the dragon over Trade down and laughed as they saw the people running around scared. Althas landed the dragon by the city hall and stepped off. Telrúnya the elf came walking out. Althas went to talk to him and prove himself that dragons still existed. Keel’thas stood by and listened to them chatter. Then a girl came walking out of the crowd. It was no other than Jintha daughter of Algor. ‘’It is very noble and brave for a man to have tamed the last dragon alive.’’ Keel’thas blushed ‘’Actually it was Alt…’’ He couldn’t say more because she kissed him. Later they got married and had lot of children. But Keel’thas was proudest of his first son. Althas.

The End.
So does your face!