April 27

It has only been three hours since our spaceship crashed in the sea of this islanded planet. I have never heard of this planet before. It is very dark for some reason, but still here are some plants that I am not sure that are eatable bot the little flying blue slime things really like it, that creatures are the only living thing we’ve seen around here. We have been eating some leftovers from the food we had, it allmost done, we still have enough water. It is all around us, the lakes are drinkable, that is a sure thing, John tested that yesterday because we were out of water. Anyway the day’s have not been good. Something suspicius is going on, the spaceship was in perfect condition before we crashed, the warning light just started and we suddenly lost all power and you can guess what happend next. I am going to sleep now it is very late and I am sleepy.

April 28

It has been three hours since Goerge ate the berry from the pink tree, he went crasy. He is in a coma at the moment, thanks to the plant. He ate the berry because we were out of food and he was very hungry, I am hungry to, I think I will eat something that looks like eatable.

My god! When Goerge woke up he attacked Antina and knocked here out, he was allmost going to eat here when John hit him with a stick and knocked him out. We left him and made a boat and sailed to the next island. He had converted to some kind of a hairy monkey, just much bigger and had 3 eyes, it was very scary.

April 29

Antina is dead! Somehow Goerge got wings and came to the island that we had gone to. Actually the only thing that me and John now is that he had halffinished her when we wake up this morning. Goerge was not there but we saw him fly away to the next Island. The boat is destroyed and here is nothing that we can use to build a new one. We found eatable food here, actually it is just like a orange but taste like cranberries. We are guarding each other now, I stay up every night and he every day, we both stay up in the mornings and evenings. It is day now so I am going to sleep.

April 30

John is dead now! It happend today, just like Goerge did with Antina then he just halffinished John. I am hopeless these days, I stay in cave I found trying to sleep as less as I can, hope that Goerge does not find me.

May 1

It happend last night, Goerge attacked, he found my cave. I somehow managed to get away from him. I do not know how. It happend so fast. But however I managed to that I did. The next thing that happend was just like in a scary movie, I ran in the woods and he followed. He hit me from behind, I fell down, He was gone. I wondered around more scared than ever, I grabbed a, well I do not know what it was, but still it was hard and heavy, but easy to hit someone with. Goerge came down from the trees and hit me in the chest. I fell down. Goerge stood above me and screamed, he was going to eat me. I knew it. He leaned downwards and was going to knock me out so he could eat me. I took my weapon and hit him in the head, or at least I thought it was his head. He did not bother, he was going to hit me when I stuck my weapon through his chest. Green slime came out of it, Goerge screamed and walked in circles but suddenly he fell down. He was dead.
Kíkið endilega á síðuna mína www.folk.is/nixey