So I woke up this one morning, after this wild, amazing dream where I was being chased by by inferiour oriental women that I then used for sex to show how superiour my Aryan genes are. What a wonderful dream that was, it ended with them worshipping me like the Aryan god I am. So naturally I was a stiff when I woke up in the morning. I threw on my robe and visited my neighbour in the apartment next door, I knocked three times and then she opened. She had dark hair and emerald green eyes, a decent bosom, slightly too big for my tastes and an arse that fourty year old women envy.
“Give me the oral pleasure that I rightfully deserve as an Aryan!” I commanded with my wonderous voice!
“Fuck of Fred, it's five in the morning and I dumped you three months ago. If you won't stop waking me up, I'll get a restraining order on you!” She wailed in her puny, pathetic voice, defying my Aryan will! I decided to be merciful… So I started giving my self pleasure in front of her, she grimaced and closed the door. I knew my superiour Aryanity (that's a real word right?) would defeat her puny will! She undoubtetly ran into her room and got out her biggest plastic male reproductive organ model to think about me.
I went back into my apartment and got dressed in my beautiful suit. Green jacket, gray shirt, dark green tie, dark green trousers and a wonderful green hat formerly used by a highly ranked army personel. I got inside my car and drew off to the local mall, food I should have and food I would get! So when I arrived at the mall's parking lot a couple, a non-aryan female and a non-aryan in a wheelchair parked in the best parking space in the entire lot! This crossed the line, the bloody line! They let non-aryan cripples get the best parking spaces? I jumped out of my car holding my token “ I'm better than you!” baton and ran after that couple. The female got the first of the beating, I smote her head and she collapsed onto the sidewalk, but now the disgusting wheelchair person was on to me!
He charged and I jumped on top of his car with my amazing Aryan agility and he smashed into it.
“Swallow that disgusting subhuman!” I yelled before I kicked him in the face, throwing him out of the wheelchair, “ this is my parking spot now!”
I took the car out of handbreak and shoved it down the lot, crashing into another car, no matter, it was their fault for being dumb cunts and taking parking spaces they were not worthy of!
I parked my car and walked into the mall, it smelt of toxic non-aryans. My fist around the baton of power squeezed it hard, it ached to smite them to smithereens! I did not act on those feelings at the moment, thanks to my amazing Aryan willpower. I walked upto the counter of a small burgerjoint and examined the female employee that took the orders. I could not believe my eyes, a fellow Aryan! Surely she would understand my needs.
“Good day, fellow Aryan!” I bellowed, all smiles…
“Ary-whaty?” She said to me with a puzzled faced. My hopes had been crushed, surely it was a sick and cruel joke from her hand…
“Y'know, Aryans, blonde hair, blue eyes… Hitler's super race!”
“You're a nazi?” She said obviously shocked, ohh if Hitler would hear her, he would turn in his grave!
“You foul uninformed traitor!” I screamed and smote her on the side of her head, she flew to the side and landed on a wall. The Aryan blood in her vains could not be denied for she stood up just a few moments afterwards, now holding a mop! She was indeed an Aryan, a poor brainwashed Aryan. All of a sudden I felt proud… I had been given the quest to teach the poor soul the true meaning of her blood. I quickly assumed battle stance and quickly dodged her first flurry of blows before kicking the mop out of her hands. I jumped forward and broke her jaw with a quick baton swing. She feel backwards and squirmed in pain, “remember your origins fellow Aryan! We must stick together or be eliminated by the lesser races.”
She nodded her head in agreement and showed the universal sign of friendship, an extended middle finger.
I then left the mall, my baton freshly used and feeling quite happy indeed, I was proud of my work at the mall… Very proud, and I rewarded myself by fire bombing the KKK, those goddamn wannabes! As they ran around burning, I couldn't feel but warm and fuzzy inside… I knew in my heart that I was making a difference in the world, and making it a better place to live in!