Þetta var að koma….

The new shockers will be out the last week of April OR first week MAY for a MSRP of between $799 and $899. Those markers will include the standard features; Vision, Magnetic trigger, Gas through grip, Freak barrel front and possibly a complete air system. Mark, the guy I talked to said, the new shocker will ALSO be sold as a system with the new max flow when it releases, but he has no pricing on that yet. The negative things are, there is no STANDARD screw-in secondary reg hole on this marker, unlike any of the other markers made. There will be an adaptor so you can use a standard screw-in reg, but its a marketing ploy so you have to use the max flow system! ALSO, there is NOT going to be an LCD version of the marker at any time soon. Smart Parts tech states that; “LCD's just clutter up the insides of the markers and don't do anything useful for the actual play”. ALSO the vision marker will have NO visible difference then the non-vision. Like the Angel IR3, the vision will be hidden and work very similar to the E-blade cocker in which the eye gives a “time out” before the blot fires.

Just incase you have not been reading up on the subject, the new Shocker weighs 1 pound 11 ounces with the gas through grip installed! which makes it the lightest electronic marker around!

The marker runs between 150 and 185 PSI and the harder you run it the faster it goes! The tests he told me about said the marker runs around 22 + BPS at 185 PSI and 18 + BPS down around 150 PSI. So that's pretty interesting. He said the average running PSI will be 160 - 170 which gives the 300 FPS needed for tournament play

The Nerve is going to be pretty kool too! The release date of the Nerve is set for end of the summer, so it does not compete with the Shocker. Its OPEN BOLT design is almost identical to the impulse and is being sold directly against Angel's! It comes with; Vision, Magnetic and or tappable trigger, gas through grip, FULL FREAK KIT and 4500 PSI max flow! The intention here is to sell a all inclusive package sitting right next to the angel! Its 2.35 pounds and its pretty killer he says. PROBLEM, the MSRP is $1499.00! so that's pretty high for a smart parts marker!

The shocker is in production right now and according to Mark, the pictures we have been seeing are of a model, not the actual marker! He says its very different and easy to take apart. The pictures are deceiving he says. The bolt assembly comes out easier then a flick of the wrist and won't fall apart when it hits the table. Also the main solenoid valve will be easier to get access to and the main body design is similar to the original shocker in terms of placement of the logic board and battery.

The Shocker will be shown at the Vegas event in April and will be available for purchase soon after the event, BUT NOT AT THE EVENT! which was clearly stated to me. Also, if your a dealer of Smart Parts, there won't be any reserving of markers and no special orders when they are initially released. Smart Parts wants EVERYBODY to have one instead of a select few.

Anyhow, Smart Parts has learned the hard way about releasing products that don't work and they have been testing the new Shocker and Nerve for 3 months now and so far the verdict says, its a killer marker. The tech assured me the bugs have all been worked out and there should be noting to worry about. One more very kool thing; They are also offering a LIFETIME WARRANTY on both new markers! So stand in line kiddies, this new Shocker is going to be awsem! Thats all I know and all of it is exactly what he said to me!