Bara vegna þess að það hefur ekki komið inn þráður hérna frekar lengi þá hef ég ákveðið að gera smá leik.

Top leikurinn!

Leikstjórar, top 2 myndir með hverjum leikstjóra
Leikarar , top 2 myndir með hverjum leikara
Uppáhalds Bíómyndir, Top quote-ið úr bíómyndinni
Uppáhalds persónur, Quote?

Þetta þarf ekki að vera í neinni sérstakri röð og er það ekki hjá mér.

Top 5 Leikstjórar
1. Quintin Tarantino (Pulp Fiction, Inglorious Basterds)
2. David Fincher (Fight Club, Se7en)
3. Stanley Kubrick (The Shining, Eyes Wide Shut)
4. Christopher Nolan (Inception, Memento)
5. Martin Scorsese (Shutter Island, The Departed)

Top 10 Leikarar
1. Brad Pitt (Fight Club, Inglorious Basterds)
2. Edward Norton (Fight Club, American History X)
3. Leonardo DiCaprio (Shutter Island, Catch me if you can, Inception)
4. Christian Bale (American Psycho, The Prestige)
5. Jim Carrey (The Number 23, Eternal Sunshine)
6. Ewan McGregor (Big Fish, I Love you philip Morris)
7. Jack Nicholson (The Shining, One Flew over…)
8. Morgan Freeman (Shawshank Redemtion, Se7en og mun fleiri)
9. Woody Harrelson (Natural Born Killers, Zombieland)
10.Johnny Depp (Pirates, Edward Scissorhands)

Top 10 Bíómyndir

1. Donnie Darko- “Life isn't that simple. I mean who cares if Ling Ling returns the wallet and keeps the money? It has nothing to do with either fear or love.”
2. Figh Club- “I'm Jack's inflamed sense of rejection”
3. The Matrix- “I used to eat there. Really good noodles.”
4. Memento-“We all need mirrors to remind ourselves who we are. I'm no different.”
5. Shutter Island-“If I were to sink my teeth into your eye, right now, could you stop me before I blinded you?”
6. American Psycho-“If you don't shut your fucking mouth, I will kill you”
7. The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind-“Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating.”
8. Abre Los Ojos-“Open your eyes.”
9. American History X-“Nigger, you just fucked with the wrong bull! You should've learned your lesson on the fuckin' basketball court! But you fuckin' monkey's never get the message. My father gave me that truck motherfucker! You ever shoot at fireman? You come here and shoot at my family? I'm gonna teach you a real lesson now motherfucker. Put your fuckin' mouth on the curb.”
10.The Number 23-“Of course time is just a counting system… numbers with meanings attached to them.”

Top 10 Persónur
1. Tyler Durden(Fight Club) -The things you own end up owning you.
2. Patrick Bateman(American Psycho)-“You're a fucking ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.”
3. Det. Fingerling(Number 23)-“You Don't have that power.”
4. Donnie Darko-“They say right when they flood the house and they tear it to shreds that… destruction is a form of creation,” so the fact that they burn the money is ironic. They just want to see what happens when they tear the world apart. They want to change things."
5. Andy Kaufman(Man on the moon)-“ I am sick of this shit, Lawler. I am gonna sue you. I'm gonna sue you, I swear to God. Fuck you! Okay? Okay, Lawler? Fuck you! I'm sorry, Dave. I know I'm not supposed to use those words on television. I can't say those words. I'm sorry, I'm sorry! But, you, you are a motherfucking, fucking asshole! Okay?”
6. Jack Torrance(The Shinging)- “All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.”
7. Mickey Knox(Natural Born Killers)-“A moment of realization is worth a thousand prayers.”
8. Hot Rod-“I used to be legit. I was too legit. I was too legit to quit. but now I'm not legit. I'm unlegit. And for that reason, I must quit.”
9. The Joker(The Dark knight)-“All right. So, listen. Why don't you give me a call when you want to start taking things a little more seriously? Here's my card.”
10.Leonard Shelby(Memento)-“I have this condition.”

Þetta er voðalega frjálslegt þið ráðið alveg hvað þið gerið.

Gleðilegt ár!
“All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.”