Smá pælingar hérna… Ég vil fá að heyra aðrar skoðanir en mínar og því posta ég þessu hér. Þetta er á ensku því ég skrifaði þennan stutta texta fyrir IMDb og það tekur því varla að henda honum yfir á íslensku. Svo er þetta líka fínasta tækifæri fyrir ykkur til að finna stafsetningarvillur til að fleima til helvítis og ég læri miklu meira á því að enskan mín sé gagnrýnd en íslenskan því að ég er betri í íslenskunni. ^^

We've all heard some talk about Johnny Depp being cast as the Riddler in the next Batman movie and I think most of us will agree that he would fit the role well. I instantly thought of his role as Jack Sparrow and I believe his performance as Sparrow proves this point. I, however, also thought that Hugo Weaving might be incredible as the Riddler. Most of us have probably seen V for Vendetta and still remember his word games and how elegantly he performed them (I will put the direct quote taken from the quote-section for the film on IMDb lower in this post) and we all remember his facial expressions as Mr Smith; http://ecoharp.com/custom/evil-agent-smith.jpg

It is my firm belief that he would do marvelous things in the role of the Riddler. I would like to hear more opinions on this matter.

V: [Evey pulls out her mace] I can assure you I mean you no harm.
Evey Hammond: Who are you?
V: Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask.
Evey Hammond: Well I can see that.
V: Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.
Evey Hammond: Oh. Right.
V: But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona.
V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
[carves V into poster on wall]
V: The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
[giggles]
V: Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
Evey Hammond: Are you like a crazy person?
V: I am quite sure they will say so. But to whom, might I ask, am I speaking with?
muuuu