Góðar setningar úr bíómyndum ÉG ætla að kom með nokkrar góðar. Endilega komið með einhverjar líka, ég kem ekki of miklu að.

Það voru nokkrar frábærar í Bravehart;
Kóngurinn, Edward the Longshanks: Not the archers. My scouts tell me their archers are miles away and no threat to us. Arrows cost money. Use up the Irish. The dead cost nothing.

William Wallace (Í því sem að virtist vera vonlaus aðstaða, englendingarnir voru 3 sinnum fleiri): Before we let you leave, your commander must cross that field, present himself before this army, put his head between his legs, and kiss his own arse.

Stephen (Írinn, lang flottasti karakterinn í myndinni): (Talar til himins) Him? That can't be William Wallace. I'm prettier than this man. Alright Father, I'll ask him. (Spyr William.) If I risk my neck for you, will I get a chance to kill Englishmen?
Hamish: Is your father a ghost, or do you converse with the Almighty?
Stephen: In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God. (Lítur upp) Yes, Father. (Segir við William og hans menn) The Almighty says don't change the subject; just answer the fucking question.

Stephen: I´m the most wanted man on my island.
Hamish: Your island? You mean Ireland?
Stephen: Yeah. It´s mine!

Stephen: (Eftir að hafa drepið félaga sinn sem að hann kom með, eftir að hann reyndi að drepa William) I didn't like him anyway. He wasn't right, in the head.

Stephen: The Almighty says this must be a fashionable fight. It's drawn the finest people.

Stephen: The Almighty thinks he can get me out of this, but he's pretty sure you're fucked.

Hérna nokkrar góðar úr Highlander: (Bara frá Kurgan, hann er versti vondi kall sögunnar)
Candy: Hi, I'm Candy.
Kurgan: Of course you are…

Kurgan: Forgive me father, I am a worm… (og sleikir höndina á prestnum)

Kurgan: Nuns. No sense of humor. (eftir að hafa verið að hrekkja þær smá)

Snatch:
Avi: Should I call you Bullet? Tooth?
Bullet Tooth Tony: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.

Turkish: Fuck me, hold tight. What's that?
Tommy: It's me belt, Turkish.
Turkish: No, Tommy. There's a gun in your trousers. What's a gun doing in your trousers?
Tommy: It's for protection.
Turkish: Protection from what? “Zee Germans”?

Brick Top: In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary… come again.

Bullet Tooth Tony: Boris the Blade? As in Boris the Bullet-Dodger?
Avi: Why do they call him the Bullet-Dodger?
Bullet Tooth Tony: ‘Cause he dodges bullets, Avi.

Vinny: I thought you said he was a getaway driver. What the fuck can he get away from?

Policeman: So, what you doin here?
Turkish: I’m taking the dog for a walk. What's the problem?
Policeman: What's in the car?
Turkish: Seats and a steering wheel.

Mickey: Degs. D'ya like degs?
Tommy: Dykes?
Mickey: Wha?
Mamma Mickeys: Yeh, degs.
Mickey: Degs, ye like degs?
Tommy: Oh! Dogs! Sure. I like caravans better.

Sol: What the fuck is that?
Vinny: Heh heh. This, is a shotgun Sol.
Sol: It's a fucking anti-aircraft gun Vincent!
Vinny: So, I wanna raise some pulses don't I?
Sol: You'll raise Hell! Never mind pulses!

Shit, þetta er orðið dálítið meira en ég gerði ráð fyrir. Verð að hætta. Endilega komið með einhverjar góðar línur.
“If you can't stand the heat in the dressing-room, get out of the kitchen.”