Halló ég er hér með copy/paste af umsögn um cube 2 : Hybercube
hún er á ensku þannig að ég vona að tið getið lesið þetta.
Ég veit að það er helvíti lélegt að copy/paste en ég vil að þið getið lesið þetta.:

I saw “Cube 2: Hypercube” here at Frankfurt's Fantasy Film Fest. The first showing (which I was at along with a 95% male audience) was completely sold out - so they added a second showing. The announcer claimed that this was the world premiere, but since I read the reviews sent in by the Munich folks a few days ago, I knew this to be untrue.

I saw the first CUBE maybe 6 months ago on video and I thought the concept, unrelated people stuck in a cubic maze consisting of “empty” rooms and trying to find a way out, was very clever, but that the acting was atrocious (with the exception of the guy who played “Worth”).

In “Hypercube”, I am happy to report that the acting is much better. In the original CUBE, I liked the idea that they all had a specific talent and if they worked together, it seemed they would have a chance to solve the puzzle and get out alive. My main complaint about “Hypercube”, is that the people seemed not to be chosen for their talents but more for their connection to the CUBE (which they all seem to have in some way - some in more shocking ways than others).

In this sense, it seemed to me to be more of a final punishment for those involved rather than a social/psychological, albeit rather brutal, game. The original CUBE also had a lot of suspense, as you could never be sure if what was behind the next door was what was going to kill you. In “Hypercube”, the “booby trap” element is still there to some extent - but its' effect is clearly lessened, especially due to the fact that, as mentioned by the previous reviewers, the hypercube is a virtual cube where, basically, everything is possible. So the question is, even if someone seems to die -

are they really dead? This has the effect of making you feel rather detached from the characters. While the original CUBE gives you no answers as to who put those people in there, why they did it, and how they did it - Hypercube's semi-attempt to do this is more frustrating than satisfying.

Overall, though, I would recommend this movie. Some of the visual effects are really cool and the dialogue is engaging and even funny at times (especially from the token “mentally challenged” type character “Mrs. Paley”). By the way, I thought the opening titles were amazing - they really give you a feel for what is to come.

Þetta er af síðunni www.aint-it-cool-news.com ég ætla ekki að egna mér neitt í þessu svo..þakkið honum sem gerði þetta bæ
“Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.”