Nokkrir brandarar sem ég fann á netinu :o

þetta er allt Copy/paste!

A 3 year old boy examined his testicles while taking a bath
“Mom” he asks “Are these my brains?”
“Not yet” She replied.

A skinny little white guy goes into an elevator, looks up and sees this HUGE black guy standing next to him.

The big guy sees the little guy staring at him, looks down and says “7 feet tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch private, 3 pound testicles, Turner Brown”

the white man faints and falls on to the floor, thi big guy kneels and brings him to, shaking him… the big guy says “Whats wrong with you?”

in a weak voice the little guy says “What EXACTLY did you say to me?”

the big dude says: “ i saw your look and figuerd i'd just give you the answers to the questions people usually ask. i'm 7 feet tall, weigh 350 pounds, have a 20 inch private, my testicles weigh 3 pounds each and my name is Turner Brown”

the little guy says "Turner Brown, Sweet jesus i thought you said Turn Around.

Heaven's Entrance Exam!
One day, a teacher, a garbage collector, and a lawyer all die and go to Heaven. St. Peter’s there, and when they get to the gate, St. Peter informs them that there will be a test to get into Heaven: they each have to answer one question. To the teacher, he says, “What was the name of the ship that crashed into the Iceberg and sunk with all its passengers?” The teacher thinks for a sec, and then replies:” That would have been the Titanic, right?” St. Peter lets him through the gate. St. Peter turns to the Garbage man, and, figuring that Heaven doesn’t REALLY need all the stink that this guy would bring into heaven, decides to make the question a little harder: “How many people died on the ship?” The garbage man guesses: “1228” “That happens to be right; go ahead.” St. Peter turns to the Lawyer: “Name them.”

three blondes on an island
OK there was three blondes on an island they find a genie bottle. When the genie saw the three blondes the genie said that scince ther was three of them they each got a wish. So the first wanted a good way to get off the island so she wished that she could have a smart way to get off the island. The genie made her a red head and she swam all the way to home and she survived. The other blonde wished for even a smarter way to get off the island. So the genie made her a brunette. She made a boat and sailed off the island and she go thr safe. The last blonde was getting angry because she had no way to get off the island that she could think of. So she wished she could have an even SMARTER then the last idea. So the genie turned her to a guy and he walked across the bridge.
Real life is good, World of Warcraft is even better