Númer 1

Five people, four guys and a young woman were on a plane when it suddenly plunged into the sea. Miraculously all five survived the crash but found themselves stranded on a desert island. Since the guys needed to satisfy their natural urges, with the woman’s agreement they drew up a rota whereby each would take it in turns to screw her as much as possible for a week at a time.

The arrangement worked really well for the next six years, satisfying both the guys and the nymphomaniac woman until she died unexpectedly. The first month went by and it was awful for the guys; the next month was really bad; the third month was almost unbearable; by the fourth month they couldn’t take it any more, so they buried her.

———————————————————————

Númer 2

Two women were playing golf when one sliced her shot into a men’s foursome, causing one man to collapse in agony with both hands in his crotch. Rushing to his aid, the culprit apologized profusely, explained that she was a physical therapist and offered to help ease the pain.
´No, it’s OK, ´winced the man, his hand still between his legs. ‘I’ll be fine in a few minutes. ‘No I insist, ‘she said as she undid the zip on his jeans and began massaging his genitals. ‘There, dose that feel better?’
‘Yes it feels great, ‘said the man. ‘but my thumb still hurts like hell!’

————————————————

Númer 3

A drunk was peeing in the fountain in the town square when a cop yelled: ‘hey stop that! Put it away!’ The drunk shoved his dick into his pants and did up the zip. As the cop turned to go, the drunk started laughing.
'What's so funny?' demanded the cop. ‘Fooled you!’ shouted the drunk. ‘I put it away, but I didn’t stop!'
Á skíðum skemmt ég mér trallalla trallallala tralallalla