We Don't Swerve Blondes Here

A cop pulled over a car for swerving all over the road. The blonde at the wheel looked very confused and scared.
“What's going on here, ma'am?”
“Well, I was driving along when all of a sudden there was a tree right in my path. I swerved to miss it, but there was another tree. And after that, another, and another.” The cop looked inside her car and sighed.
“Ma'am. That's your air freshener.”

Deer Tracks

Three blondes were taking a walk in the country when they came upon a line of tracks. The first blonde said, “Those must be deer tracks!”
The second blonde said, “No, stupid, anyone can tell those are rabbit tracks!”
The third blondie said, “No, you idiots, those are horse tracks!”
They where still arguing ten minutes later when a train hit them.

Blondevision

A blonde went to an appliance store sale and found a bargain. “I would like to buy this TV,” she told the salesman.
“Sorry, we don't sell to blondes,” he replied.
She hurried home and dyed her hair, then came back and again told the salesman, “I would like to buy this TV.”
“Darn, he recognized me,” she thought.
She went for a complete disguise this time: a brown curly wig, big baggy clothes, and big sunglasses. Then she waited a few days before she approached the salesman again and said, “I would like to buy this TV.”
Frustrated, she exclaimed, “How do you know I'm a blonde?”
“Because that's a microwave,” he replied.

Blonde and Dictionary

A blonde, redhead, and brunette were looking at a dictionary for the hardest words they knew. The brunette's word was quizzical. The redhead's word was photosynthesis. The blonde's word was dick.

Blonde in a boat.

There was a blonde driving down the road one day. She glanced to her right and noticed another blonde sitting in a nearby field. She was in a boat rowing, with no water in sight. The blonde angrily pulled her car over and yelled at the rowing blonde, “What do you think you're doing? It's things like this that give us blondes a bad name. If I could swim, I'd come out there and kick your butt!”

Brunette Meets Genie

A brunette is walking through the country, when she finds a bottle. She rubs it and, you guessed it, a genie appears.
The genie says, “You are allowed three wishes. But, I must warn you, anything you get, all the blondes in the world get twice as much.”
The woman says, “Okay. Give me a nice house.”
The genie replies, “You now have one nice house and all the blondes in the world have two.”
The the lady says, “Give me a gorgeous man.”
The genie replies, “You now have one gorgeous man, while all the blondes have two.”
The lady says, “For my last wish, Genie, see that stick over there? Beat me half to death with it.”

Not Going To Try This Again

A blonde decides to try horseback riding, even though she has had no lessons or prior experience. She mounts the horse unassisted and it immediately springs into motion. It gallops along at a steady and rhythmic pace, but the blonde begins to slip from the saddle. In terror, she grabs for the horse's mane, but cannot seem to get a firm grip.
She tries to throw her arms around the horse's neck, but she slides down the side of the horse anyway. The horse gallops along, seemingly ignorant of its slipping rider.
Finally, giving up her frail grip, the blonde attempts to leap away from the horse and throw herself to safety. Unfortunately, her foot becomes entangled in the stirrup, and she is now at the mercy of the horse's pounding hooves as her head is struck against the ground over and over.
She starts to lose consciousness, but to her great fortune, Bobby, the Wal-Mart greeter, sees her and unplugs the horse.