To Run the installation program in compatibility mode:
1. Right-click the installation file's icon.
2. Click Properties > Compatibility .
3. Select the compatibility mode for Windows XP.
4. Click OK .
5. Run the installation program.
After it's installed, run the program in Windows XP compatibility mode by doing the same with the installed program.
If you have an older application for Windows XP or Vista that doesn't run in Windows 7, you may be able to get it working properly by running the program in compatibility mode.
1. To begin, find the application or shortcut that is causing the problem, then right click on it and select Properties.
2. Then, select Compatibility from the tabbed menu at the top of the properties page:
3. Now, check the “Run this program in compatibility mode for…” box and select the OS you wish to emulate. For most applications, it will be Windows XP SP2. Once you are done, click OK.
4. When you next launch the application it should run under compatibility mode using the OS you selected. If it still fails to run correctly, try another OS selection in step 3 and try again.
getur testað þetta