Það er greinilegt að margir vita af okkur hérna á klakanum
Þetta var tekið af www.domainofgames.com

Murk ccp CS film
Posted by Sling Blade 7:40 PM
[View Comments] (6)
Wooooh too many acronyms ;) OK this is a Counter-Strike highlights reel of the clan ccp made by Murk. It is encoded in divx but still weighs in at a monsterous 176MB. I watched it and it has some pretty nice stuff in there. They focus mainly on rifle shots and don't show a lot of awping in there. Mainly it is head shot head shot head shot and more headshots. They even have this run this guy did with a para making these crazy head shots across the level. Next time you are about to get banned from a server for “cheating” just spam this link a few times and maybe they will get educated.

On a side note I think a really cool feature for an upcoming game would be a video cam feature. What I mean is that by defualt it would record the last 5 min of whatever you are doing, and then if you pulled off something cool you could tell it to save it. Along those same lines I really hope that future games focus more on their demo playback. Just basic functions like being able to fast forward and rewind through them as well as take screenshots would make them a lot more useful. Oh, and the skins not being all screwed up would be nice too :)~

Update: As slownumb has said in the comments, the file has been removed due to extreme traffic. Once they find some mirrors they will be putting it back up. I'll update this post when they have done that.
Já svona er þetta bara….