Þetta er smá partur af greininni sem höfundur af Opera, mod fyrir HL gerði. opera.redemmedsorf.com

Much improved cheat scanning! Not only is the probability of erroneous scanning reduced, but the system will now accurately tell you the exact file that is in question. Also, an alert fan (who will remain nameless for his own protection) provided a link to a website that contained an Opera-specific cheat that “…won't be detected by the Opera…”; needless to say, we took that challenge, and once the next patch is released we dare anyone to try that again!

Q5 : Why do I have ‘suspect’ next to my name / Why don't my weapons do any damage ?

A5 : This means you have encountered the opera's anti-cheating system. If you have any cheats for any game installed on your system then The Opera may be picking them up. The first thing to try is typing ‘suspect’ into the console, this should give you a few details on what exactly the anti-cheat system is picking up. Try deleting the offending files to see if that solves the problem.

If you are 100% sure that there are no cheats on your system then you could try contacting our lead coder with the specifics of your situation.