1.3b kom út nú í morgun og er hægt að nálgast það á http://www.dayofdefeatmod.com/

Upplýsingar frá þeim:

“Beta1.3B Released!
Posted on Wednesday, August 1, 2001 by DasJuden
Well here it is folks, the patch we've all been waiting for. We appoligize for the ammount of time it took to get it to you but it is well worth the wait. Below are several download mirrors. The list will grow as the day progresses so be sure and check back if all the mirrors are busy. It comes in at a little over 4 megs so don't be scared :)„

„What's new from the Sound Dept. in 1.3b?
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2001 by Thunder_Weenie
I posted a zip a few weeks ago with missing sounds from the 1.3 release. These sounds will be in the 1.3b release now for everyone who didn't get that zip: Fixed Footsteps, 200% louder mortars, new garand, and new luger.

In addition we also put in a new Mp40, and I figured a way to get the whizz back in DoD. So you'll hear the great bullet whizz again :).

That's all I can think of from Headshot, Jackass, and I at the sound depot. The biggest addition of all these is the mortars though. In 1.2 they were terribly quiet, that's why we put new louder ones in 1.3…..but, they got misplaced in packaging. So, now they are in for sure. Sound great in Caen, Omaha and all the other maps that use them.“

Kveðja,

i.
„We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.“