Tekið af www.Counter-strike.net

[ CS Retail Patch Today] [ Wednesday, July 11, 2001 ]
Later on today (2pm EST), there will be a 1.0.0.2 CS Retail Patch coming out as well as the new 1.1.0.7 Half-Life patch. Check back here for the update. It will also feature a new auto updater program that will be much more useful than the current HL updater utility. The full CS Retail update will be 52 megs while the update will be 19 megs. CS Mod owners will only need to upgrade their HL version today.

CS Mod 1.3 and CS Retail 1.0.0.3 will be out in a few weeks, if not longer. Remember that these are the patches that will incorporate Valve's new Voice Communication technology and multicast spectator.

Special thanks to those who took part in our CS 1.3 map test. If you played with us, please e-mail me with feedback on the map. Also, anyone who tested cs_pack.zip at the recent Recon2k, I'd appreciate if you would also email me with feedback on the maps. We'll be having more map tests this week, so if you like trying out new maps – keep an eye here on cs.net.
[ cliffe ]

<a href="http://www.hate.is/anykey“ style=”text-decoration: none">[.Hate.]AnyKey<a/>
[Busta]Punks
Ask Dr.AnyKey Anything</a