Death Raiserz 4

Hérna er movie sem ég fann á Moviemakers.nu sem er með mest allt 10.
Hérna fyrir neðan copyaði ég það sem var sagt um movieina.

Creator: Infinity Art
Genre: Frag collection
Lenght: 8:57
Size: 324MB

DEATH RAISERZ 4
Introduction:
Death Raiserz 4 Review:

Intro: (10 / 10 )
Introduction:
The introduction is very nice. One of the best introductions I have seen. A lot of time has been put into the intro and there is a nice build up of tempo during the beginning. The music fits excellent with the movie and the effects are so nice to look at.

Frags: (9 / 10 )
Frags:
The frags in this movie are very nice. Some great headshots, a lot of good pistol shots and some nice awping. The frags are just as good as the ones in Ruination or DreamScape.

Music and Timing: (9 / 10 )
Timing / Music:
The music is all dance / techno. The music is very nice and fits well with a counter-strike movie. This is a great movie for people that like dance music with there movies. The timing is ok but it could have been a bit better by adding more kills to the beat.

Effects: (10 / 10 )
Effects:
The effects in this movie are awesome. I have to admit some of the effects are the best I have seen. The reason for this is because they are so original and I love the pixel look. They fit so nicely with the movie. The best part for effects is at the introduction and end.

Outro: (10 / 10 )
Ending:
The ending is a big favourite of mine. A nice ending to look at and the I-pod part at the end is very amusing.

Conclusion: ( 9 / 10 )
Conclusion:
This movie was great. A real keeper. 9/10 because the timing could have been a bit a bit better. Worth the download.

Here are some other people’s comments about the movie:

Aaron “g0dz” Sullivan:
“Exciting…..Exhilerating…..Extreme. This movie was great; it had some great frags, amazing effects and had a great intro. Go Download!!”

Dan “barlOn” Humble:
“I'd give this movie 10/10 and recommend it to anyone who enjoys watching great cs movies… love the intro music really works with the effects. :D”

Þetta er það sem var sagt um hana á www.Moviemakers.nu

Hér getið þið downloadað myndini, þetta er íslenst download!
Takk fyrir…