Viðtal sem ég fann á heimasíðu NiP hér http://nip-gaming.com/index.aspx?newsid=690&page=writeups#icegaming

Icegaming:

Hi there, please introduce yourself and the team you are playing for
Hello, my name is Birgir “spike” Ágústsson and i have been playing for icegaming for 3 years now

How hard do you and your team practice for the event, have you bootcamped?
Well, we have practiced pretty hard for this event, 5 days a week at least 4 pcws each day for 3 weeks or so. And yes, we bootcamped for 2 weeks straight and I would say we are pretty much ready for this event.

What place are you aiming for?

We didn't really talk about it but I would be satisfied with top5!

What would be, in your opinion, the top5 at the tournament?
Wow, so many good teams… :D I can't really predict the top5 but I'll give a few names that will definitely be there: mibr, SK, icegaming, AllTheRage, catc gamers and g3x

What team frightens you the most and why?
I can't give any name that frightens me, just going to be playing against the best but if I gotta say some team I'll go on 4K, I think they're going to be strong on their home soil

If you could choose the two teams to be in the final, which team would you pick and why?
Ice and 4K … because I'm in Ice!? hehe :D and 4K because I like the way they play and they're good :D

Thank you! any last words?

Shoutout to my gf! And my mates in ice Jói,Golli,Gunni,frikki,Óli,Raggi,helgi n Doddi! And my good friend WILLLLLLEH !!! Also our sponsors That made this possible Tölvuvirkni,Dominos n Henson! HOLY CRAP LONG LASTING WORDS!