Nokkrar breytingar hafa verið á Cyber X Games keppninni
ATH! copy paste af heimasíðu þeirra
———————————————–
<i>Cyber X Games Moves to Las Vegas, NV</i>
Cyber X Gaming Inc. today confirmed the formation of a marketing partnership with CEA (Consumer Electronics’ Association), and the movement of the ATI/AMD;Cyber X Games Championship event to Las Vegas as part of the CES program, the largest consumer electronics’ event in the world. This change will move the CXG event from Orlando to Las Vegas with a corresponding date change to January 8-11, 2004.

Joe Hill, President of Cyber X Gaming Inc. stated, “ we are very excited about the move and partnership with CES and view this as a unique opportunity for the entire gaming community. The association with CES elevates the ATI/AMD Cyber X Games to <b>the largest event of its type in the world with over 4,300 registered media, 200,000 spectators, and association with over 1,000 industry organizations</b>”.

This partnership with the CES program will allow gamers the opportunity to directly communicate and seek sponsorship with the top companies in the electronics’, entertainment field. This access should increase team and player exposure and improve sponsor opportunities for all of the gaming community. In addition, CXG participants will, for the first time in CES history, be provided competitors passes allowing direct access to the show. Also, gamers will be provided the latest in gaming and viewing technology as well as extensive media and live, worldwide, television coverage.

As part of this new association CXG will expand their BYOC program to 2,000 and increase the game association within the next few weeks.

While we regret any inconvenience that this may create for teams/players that have made reservations in Orlando, we believe this change will benefit the entire community for many years to come and hope that all of our participants will realize the benefits associated with this move. This will change the gaming industry and how teams can work with sponsors!

Information regarding our Official hotels and travel partners will be posted within the week; otherwise, for additional information regarding the ATI/AMD Cyber X Games please visit our site at: <a href="http://www.cyberxgaming.com“>www.cyberxgaming.com</a>.
—————————————-
Þessi flutningur á mótinu hefur sem sagt opnað dyr fyrir e-sport heiminn með því að auglýsa eiginlega meira og ætti að vera léttara fyrir klön að fá sponsera.
Persónulega finnst mér að hefði átt að vera qulafier á þetta því þetta mun vera stæðsta lanmót heims og verðlaun eru uppí 600 þúsund dali. Leikir sem eru keppt í eru <b>Counter-Strike</b>, Unreal Tournament 2003, Return to castle wolfenstein, Warcraft III og Americans Army.
Hægt er að lesa um þetta líka einhvað á <a href=”http://www.gotfrag.com“>gotFrag?</a>.. BOYC = bring your own computer

Flame @ will!<br><br><b><u>___________________________________</b></u>
<i>CS</i> » <a href=”http://www.sogamed.com/member.php?id=298313">J 0 h 4 n n 3 s / Joe!!!</a>
<i>mIRC</i> » J0h4nn3s
<i>Real Life</i> » Jóhannes Stígur

<b>Tilvitnun:</b><br><hr><i>Software is like sex: it's better, when it's free!</i><br><h