þetta var tekið af -Hlgamers.com

October 8 2003 - Apparently the Anonymous hacker who stole the source and beta has spoken out about Vavle's actions . I'm not sure if this is true because I have no idea where PHL got this information from but here's what he had to say anyways…

"To all those saying HL2 was delayed because of the hacking action, ill just remind you that what was leaked is what Valve has, nothing more and nothing less, so its pretty good to understand it wasnt finished yet.

Also I'd like to point out the E3 [demo] was one big fake by Valve. Ever tried to kill that soldier in physicstown ? Notice the door will still get kicked ? No scripted sequences ?

To everyone saying this is no Beta: I'd like to point out that THIS is what you wanted Valve to release on 9/30/03, theres no such thing as a much better release in Valves network!

To Valve: I suggest you stop lying to your customers about how much was stolen/compromised, or I'll have to release everything just to prove my point. And you know what you got, as I do.“

And there you have it… Does this mean Valve is a big liar? No… not yet. -Josh

—————————————————————-

Þetta var tekið af PlanetHalflife.com

”Well, it appears that this “Anonymous Leaker” character wasn't bluffing, because now he's apparently released something that lets you play Half-Life and Counter-Strike using Half-Life 2's source engine. And he's also supposedly released an outdated build of Counter-Strike: Condition Zero (it's going gold Friday, see yesterday's story) and/or possibly something that deals with Counter-Strike 2. We really don't care to know the details, and we can't exactly confirm this because we refuse to download these releases ourselves. And we of course strongly suggest you don't download any of this stolen material either.
The latest release notes are pretty much devoid of any commentary from the leaker, but they do seem to call into question the existence of a complete HL2 beta. While the notes confirm a HL2 “pre-Beta” isn't currently in circulation, that doesn't necessarily mean that it doesn't exist and won't be released later. It's hard to say.

But I think it is safe to say at this point that perhaps Valve's and Vivendi's previous statement that only “a third of the source code was stolen” was perhaps slightly innaccurate.“

—————————————————————-

jæja þar hafið þið það, ætli valve hafi verið að ljúga að okkur allan tíman? mun half-life 2 vera gefin út á næsta ári?
mun þetta einhverntíman komast í ljós?

sjáið á næsta þætti af ”Half-Life 2, the return"