Þetta á að koma eftir svona 1-2 vikur. Hérna er listin yfir fixin

STEAM (release slated for later today)
- Fix for bug where users are getting “UserIDTicket Invalid” when connecting to servers
- Fixed 3rd-party games not launching correctly if other command line options were specified
- Added install path registry key so that MODs know where to install
- Fix connections staying open to content servers once they have been instantiated
- Allow for a proper message when there is a protocol mismatch between the Steam client and a Steam backend server
- Fixed bug in ‘remember password’ functionality
- Fixed game->properties listing a games' status as ‘launching…’ even after the game had finished being launched
- Changed cybercafe security features to only be enabled if ‘remember password’ is checked in login
- Changed ‘delete cache’ button to require password if cybercafe account
- Fixed bug where Steam would crash when it lost its content server connection
- Full localization pass on all languages

COUNTER-STRIKE (to be released within the next couple of days)
- Fix shield drop weapon server crash
- Fix shield exploit
- New version of de_cbble

DAY OF DEFEAT (release later this week)
- New version of Flugplatz
- New version of Escape

FRIENDS & SERVER BROWSER (release this weekend or early next week)
- Fixed problem with not always being able to re-add friends after removing them
- Fixed case where authorization request dialog could appear multiple times from the same user
- Fixed chat messages & authorization requests stealing focus and not starting minimized
- Fixed auto-away not working
- Removed ‘about’ dialog
- Fixed add-on (checkers, etc) invites when in game appearing over the top of the game, instead of just in the gameUI area
- Removed unnecessary bind() calls for client UDP sockets
- Chat dialogs now add a message into the text whenever the other user changes status
- Fixed spurious character in Game Info dialog
- Change ‘time’ info in game info player list to be in hours:minutes:seconds instead of just seconds
- Changed game info player list to default to sorting by score, then time
<br><br> <i>CS</i> » <a href="http://www.sogamed.com/member.php?id=298313“>J0h4nn3s or Joe!!!</a>
<i>mIRC</i> » J0h4nn3s @ ircnet & Elite|J0h4nn3s @ gamesnet
<i>Real Life</i> » Jóhannes Stígur

<a href=”http://www.gotfrag.com“>GOTFRAG?</a>
Your online e-sports resource!

<b>Tilvitnun:</b><br><hr><i>When you kill 5 people in Unreal Tournament it is ”MonsterKill“, In Quake3 it is ”Excellent“, in Counter-Strike it is ”Kicked by console"</i><br><h