[Hate] caught my eye midway through the current Domain of Games CS season, when they stood atop their east coast division with an undefeated record. I began to check the clan out, and much to my suprise, they were from Iceland. That didn't make much sense, since DoG is a North American league.

It made even less sense when I hopped on Clanbase and saw that they had a really mediocre record in European matches. This was a clan that was taking [LAN] to the limit from an overseas connect, a clan that was garnering a top seed in the DoG playoffs and tearing up the Stronger Than All league, and they couldn't win a match on their own continent? Huh?

Hence the interview. As it turns out, [Hate] is for real, and they're good, and they're making the best of their country's routing which takes them through the United States before coming back to mainland Europe. Read on for an informative interview with Memnoch, their clan leader, who clears up all my confusion.

[Hate] Interview:
http://www.shackes.com/content.x/691

P.S
Gott að sjá að fólk er að fylgjast með íslenskum klönum, þeir skulu bara bíða þar til þeir sjá [DCAP];).

[DCAP]Ravenkettle
<BR
Ravenkettle