Sæti Nafn Athugasemdir
1 Team 3D Have lost a player and KillerLAN raised some doubts, but they're still the returning champs
2 SK.swe A killer lineup and a CPL Cannes first place finish; definitely CPL's top Euro pick
3 Team 9 Steady lineup and second at CPL Cannes; no other Euro team comes close
4 zEx Big upset over eoL at last CPL and a solid second place in CAL-I
5 SoA Very stable roster and fourth at CPL Cannes; have proved they can hang with the best
6 GG As stable a roster as you'll find, but did horribly at their only recent CPL, in Cannes
7 mTw.se Unstable roster and shaky LAN results, but the mTw name may be enough (9-12 at last CPL)
8 GX 8th spot isn't bad at all, but their CAL-I Championship could land them even higher
9 TEC A history of bad seedings, but 9-12 at last CPL and a very solid CAL-I season
10 TAU If you're in Dallas and at the CPL, you know TAU will be there
11 mouz Very tough call; third at CPL Cannes but their new lineup just isn't the same
12 4K Another tricky Euro team with little CPL experience; will dark help or hurt their seeding?
13 TSG 17-24 at last CPL, very stable roster and CAL-I playoffs
14 TitaN 13-16 at last CPL; look out for the winners of the Singaporian qualifier
15 Team Rival 17-24 at last CPL, but their impressive CAL-I performance should nudge them past level
16 level They've got an old lineup and VicoN, but it's a bit of a tossup how that compares to CAL-I
17 GB CAL-I Playoffs, attended last CPL and have been around
18 aoX CAL-I Playoffs, attended last CPL; their young age may be a factor
19 e7 CAL-I Playoffs, but no CPL history and some maturity issues
20 MurK Big wild card; CAL-I Playoffs and stable roster but no CPL events
21 J1N Very good team, CAL-I Playoffs win, but also very young
22 Eminence Local team whose CPL history goes way, way back
23 mibr Arena placed 13-16 last time and mibr is here instead of them, so that's saying something
24 ExS Lots of CPLs, 17-24 last time around; solid lineup including Bobby Moyini
25 GSX Very stable and have competed in CAL-I, but their movedown raises questions
26 RCS Been around for ages, both in CAL-M and at CPLs
27 EG.LaR Recent merger may cost them, despite EG's consistent LAN results and LaR's moveup
28 Steelbreeze Dominated CAL-M, 13-16 at last CPL and very stable, local lineup
29 [rdw] Moving up to CAL-I with a very steady, mature lineup
30 Forsaken Hard to call since they didn't compete in CAL, but the name has been around
31 D!E D!E's got a long history of CPL events and the name has been in CAL-M for ages
32 esT An inexplicable movedown bodes ill, but their lineup and LAN results could help

Sjáum hér MurK í 20 sæti… Hvað haldið þið?

<br><br><b>Steinn Steinarr skrifaði:</b><br><hr><i>Hatrið til kúgarans</i><br><h