I would like to discuss the relationship between three converging and ever-growing factions – postmodernist hedonists, headstrong loons, and sex-crazed gadflies. Here's my side of the story: Hate Clan would have us believe that freedom must be abolished in order for people to be more secure and comfortable. “United we stand” it says. “Icelandic Counterstrike Players Must Unite”. Yeah, right. Although Hate Clan has managed to avoid indictment, or even a consensus that it did anything illegal, I oppose its ploys because they are reprehensible. I oppose them because they are insensitive. And I oppose them because they will reward those who knowingly or unknowingly play along with its scare tactics while punishing those who oppose them eventually. I cannot believe how many actual, physical, breathing, thinking people have fallen for Hate Clan's subterfuge. I'm entirely stunned.

I am not trying to save the world – I gave up that pursuit a long time ago. But I am trying to call for proper disciplinary action against Hate Clan. Memnoch must be whipped to obidience. Many people respond to Hate Clan's dour demands in much the same way that they respond to television dramas. They watch them; they talk about them; but they feel no overwhelming compulsion to do anything about them. That's why I insist we tell you things that Hate Clan doesn't want you to know. It is time for someone to draw a picture of what we conceive of under the word “characteristicalness”. Will that someone be you?

I will not waste my time criticizing or insulting Hate as 1) it is unlikely to change, and 2) Hate probably revels in the letters of shock and repulsion that it regularly receives. Instead, I will focus on its foul agendas, which, after all, are the things that base racial definitions on lineage, phrenological characteristics, skin hue, and religion. I assume you already know that I cannot, in good conscience, step aside and let warped blockheads eavesdrop on all types of private conversations, but I have something more important to tell you. After all, Hate says that the end is nigh. This is at best wrong. At worst, it is a lie. It will be objected, to be sure, that Hate doesn't honestly want to make its smears a key dynamic in modern denominationalism by viscerally defining “anthropoteleological” through the experience of meddlesome factionalism. At first glance, this may seem to be true, but when you think about it further, you'll unequivocally conclude that someone has been giving its brain a very thorough washing, and now Hate is trying to do the same to us.

“What's that?”, I hear you ask. “Is it true that Hate's language is turgid and incomprehensible?” Why, yes, it is. Some malodorous degenerates have raised objections to my demands, but their objections are all politically motivated. Let us now review the basic issues at the root of the debate, because in that is our only hope for the future.

Og hananú!! :)

[.Love.]YourOldBuddy
<BR