Tilvitnanir í leikarana ! Ég rakst á þessar tilvitnanir í leikarana sjálfa þegar þeir tala um Friends.

1) “Most of us think of a series as something that lasts 13 episodes - maybe,” segir Matt LeBlanc, sem segir að hann var í algjöru gjaldþroti áður en Friends kom til sögunnar, búinn að selja trukkinn sinn og mótorhjólið og fluttur út úr íbúðinni sem hann leigði. “We´re happy to have someplace to come back to next season.”

2) “I´ve done five or six shows that never went beyond 20 episodes,” segir Jennifer Aniston. “To be a part of Friends makes me so happy and proud of my peers. Literally, there are times when the show feels like a family, and that stage feels like a home.”

3) “I´ve been playing the drums since the eleventh grade. It´s a great tension releaser.” – Courteney Cox Arquette.

4) “It would be hysterical if there was a Chandler thermos,” segir Matthew Perry um karakterinn sinn.

5) “People who don´t know me will sometimes talk to me very slowly so that I´ll be able to follow them,” segir Lisa og hlær.

6) “Everyone knows someone like the one of the characters,” segir Courtney “and everyone´s bound to like at least one of us.”

7) “She´s obsessive, the one who has to be perfect and please everybody. I´m so similar to her it´s frightening.” Courtney að bera sig saman við Monicu.

8) “How come all Lisa´s story lines end up with penises in them and mine all end up with antique furniture ?” segir Perry hlæjandi um karakterinn sinn.

9) “Lisa is someone who, if you ask her opinion, you know you´re going to get an honest answer,” segir Cox Arquette, “and that´s something I really respect and admire.”

10) “I am not a dumb guy,” segir Le Blac “I just play one on TV”.

11) “People would throw up if they saw us, we´re so nice to each other,” segir Perry um Friends liðið.

12) “The thing I´m hoping for is to get some friends toilet paper going, with little pictures of the cast on each paper.” segir Matthew Perry djókandi.says Matthew Perry jokingly.

13) “A lot of people don´t know that I am a woman,” segir Perry “I
have been able to hide that pretty well.”

14) “Being voted favorite friend on huga.is is very nice.” Matthew Perry admits to “Jensa”.

Okey… ég bætti hugi.is og Jensi inn í seinasta quote-ið en það kom bara svo flott út :-)

Eruð þið sammála tilvitnun nr. 6 ? Þekkið þið einhvern sem er eins og einn af karakterunum ?