Mad lips?????? Það muna kannski nokkrir eftir því að vinirnir fóru í mad lips leikinn saman. Þá gerði Monica alla brjálaða því hún vildi fara strangt eftir reglunum. Þá spyrja kannski sumir, Hvað er mad lips?
Mad lips er orðaleikur þar sem orðum er ruglað og sett svo saman í söguþráð. Ég skal koma með dæmi:
Veljið eftirfarandi orð( sem eru númeruð)á ensku.

1.lýsingarorð
2.nafnorð
3.nafnorð
4.nafnorð
5.nafnorð
6.þjóðerni
7.athöfn sem þarfnast sérstaks klæðnaðs
8.sögn sem endar á -ing
9.líkamshluti
10.líkamshluti
11.matur(einn hlutur)
12. sögn sem endar á -ing
13.sögn í þátíð

ath. orðin eiga að vera á ensku
svona er svo mad lips útkoman:

( Scene : Central Perk, Ross is there as Phoebe and Rachel enter wearing (nr. 7) clothes.
Ross: Hi
Phoebe: Hey
Ross: Hey what have you guys been up to?
Phoebe: Ohh! We went to a (nr.12) class
Ross: Wow
Rachel: Yeah, kicking a guy in the (nr.9) all morning really takes it out of ya!
Joey: Takes it out of you? (Laughs.)
Phoebe: Now, we can kick anybody’s (nr.10)
Rachel: Yeah!
Ross: After one class? I don’t think so.
Rachel: What? You wanna see me self-defend myself?! Go over there (points) and pretend you’re a (nr.3) Go on! I dare Ya!
Ross: Well, of course you can defend yourself from an attack you know is coming, that’s not enough. Look, I studied (nr.8) for a long time, and there’s a concept you should really be familiar with. It’s what the (nr.6)call (he holds two fingers up to his temple, and he does this every time he says this word) unagi.
Rachel: Isn’t that a kind of sushi?
Ross: No, it’s a concept!
Phoebe: Yeah it is! It is! It’s (nr.11)
Ross: All right, maybe it means that too…
Rachel: Ohh! I would kill for a salmon skin roll right now!
Ross: Y’know what? Fine! Get (nr.1)! I don’t even care!
Phoebe: (deadpan) Come on Ross. We’re sorry. Please tell us what it is.
Ross: Unagi is a state of (nr.13)awareness. Okay? Only by achieving true unagi can you be prepared for any (nr.2) that may befall you!
Phoebe: You mean in case someone is trying to steal your bamboo sleeping mat or your (nr.4)
(Rachel laughs and Ross mocks her.)
Ross: (moves closer) All I’m saying is, it’s one thing being prepared for an attack against like each other; whole another story being prepared for an attack, I don’t know, like a (turns and puts his face close to Rachel’s and screams) surprise!!
(Rachel calmly wipes the (nr.5) off her face.)
Ross: All right, you know that one was coming, but that doesn’t mean you have unagi. (Does the finger thing.)
Rachel: (To Phoebe) Ooh! Y’know what? If we made reservations, we could have unagi in about a half-hour.

Jæja hvernig kom þetta út hjá ykkur. Meikaði þetta sense eða var þetta allgjört MAD LIPS:).

-cactus