Lisa Kudrow Ég rakst á þetta viðtal við Lisu Kudrow. Hún er ekkert að tala um Friends en samt gaman að lesa þetta. . . . . . . . .

Cosmo: What's the most romantic thing that you've ever done for a guy, or that a guy has done for you?

Lisa Kudrow: I've come to find that I'm not very good at romantic things. When I was first dating my husband, I had to go to a family reunion in New York, and he really wanted to see me so he picked me up at the airport. To me that´s romantic — I don't know why.

C: Describe your first kiss.

LK: I was a sophomore in high school. I hadn't gotten that much attention from boys. I went to this Sweet 16 party for a girl who was pretty well-off — her family got these two buses to drive us to this boat so we could take a boat ride. And the best-looking guy in the school was there, and he liked me that night. We were out on the deck — it was like The Love Boat — and the moon was reflecting in the water, and he kissed me, and I almost started crying. I mean, first of all, never a boyfriend or
anything, and then the best looking guy in the school. It was like a John Hughes movie. Then you get that sort of obsessive crush.

C: Do you have a crush on any stars?

LK: There are people I admire. I gotta say, actually — Johnny Depp. He´s so talented, I can't stand it. I've never met him. Most actors I haven´t met.

C: You recently went to your college reunion, right? How was that?

LK: It was good; it was beautiful. My husband went and he loved it. Vassar is in Poughkeepsie, and the campus is so beautiful — I think they make it look especially nice for reunion time. My best friend from college came with her daughters and her husband, and we all shared an apartment and lived together for the weekend. It was so fun. My son was supposed to come but he got a cold. It killed me.

C: Is your 2-year-old son, Julian, a flirt?

LK: He loves girls. He's definitely a flirt. He can barely speak, but he's got a couple of girlfriends. Of course, we think he's a genius. I guess I was expecting him to be more speech-delayed, because he's learning two languages. My husband only speaks to him in French, and that´s supposed to delay things. But he's pretty on track. He speaks some French, like when he's with my husband, he says, ‘Encore! Encore!’ when he wants something again.

C: Do you have any advice for ambivalent child-bearers?

LK: I think, ultimately, the answer is yes. Even just on a selfish level. [Kids] enrich you. But it's the hardest thing in the world, especially for someone who is independent.

C: Does Julian understand the concept of you on TV?

LK: Oh, yeah. He points to the screen [and says], Oh, Mommy. It's funny, in the supermarket he'll see a magazine cover of Jennifer [Aniston] and he'll go, ‘Oh, Mommy.’

C: Do you try to keep him out of the limelight?

LK: I talk about him way too much. I was told by a mother, ‘You have to start watching it. He may not appreciate it later.’ But when you're bursting with pride, it's hard not to.

C: What's your favorite thing to do on a night out?

LK: dinner parties. But with people who serve and clean up [hlær]. It can also be fun if you cook, and everyone's cooking and everyone's cleaning up. But now I'm always afraid we're going to make too much noise and wake up the baby.

C: What do you spare no expense on — good sheets, wine?

LK: You just hit the two things.

C: Do you have sheets with a 400-thread count?

LK: We have 600. One of my husband's clients (maðurinn hennar Kudrow er framkvæmdarstjóri á auglýsingafyrirtæki) sells really nice, exquisite bedding. So one time he opted to get paid in trade, and he got us sheets. I still need to find a good pillow. Not down — you might as well sleep on nothing, because your head goes right through it.

C: When do you feel most confident?

LK: I feel pretty confident all the time that whatever happens can be fixed.