Bruce Willis Hér er viðtal sem ég rakst á sem ET tók við Bruce Willis vegna hlutverks hans í Friends. Datt bara í hug að þið vilduð lesa það………

Entertainment Tonight: You worked with MATTHEW PERRY on ‘The Whole Nine Yards.’ We understand that there was a bet about doing “Friends.” Can you tell us about that?

Bruce Willis: A bet? Did he tell you that? Well, I was giving him a hard time because there were a few other people that appeared on “Friends” before I did. It's a funny show. It's a huge show. Not just in the States, but everywhere. Around the world, it does well everywhere.

Bruce: He did a cameo in the film that I just finished for Disney called ‘The Kid.’ I won't tell you what it is, because it'll be an interesting surprise. But I told him I wanted to be on the show – I wanted to be on “Friends,” so they came up with something really fun for me to do. I'm on three episodes that follow each other.

ET: The story-line is that your character is an older man worried about dating younger women. You have three daughters who are rapidly approaching dating age. How do you envision this will happen for you?

Bruce: Well, there's probably gonna be a lot of dead young boys around the house. I still have a little bit of time left before I have to really deal with that. Being a man, the best gift that I can give to my children is to tell them what those young boys are thinking about. You know what they're thinking about, right? I'm sure you do.

ET: It's been reported that you donate your salary to charity.

Bruce: A few different charities, yeah.

ET: Can you tell us which ones?
Bruce: There are a few of them: AMFAR, which is the American Foundation for AIDS Research, Rape Crisis Center, a couple of theater groups that I'm affiliated with, Pediatric AIDS… there's a couple more. There's about seven or eight.

ET: When you told your agents that you were going back to do a TV show, did they freak out?

Bruce: No, no! You know, I'm at a point in my career where I get do things simply because I think that I would enjoy doing them. This film was one. I've been doing it long enough that nothing that I do seems to hurt my career, so I get to do whatever I want.

Bruce: I did a cameo on PAUL REISER's show last year – a show called “Mad About You.” It was a lot of fun. I had never done four-camera stuff, and in front of a live audience, which is how “Friends” shoots. It's fun.

ET: Is the story-line left open so that you can come back?

Bruce: I hope so. It kind of is. There's sort of a button on it in the last episode, but I think they were happy that I did the show, and we had a lot of fun doing it, so I may go back.