Friends tilvitnanir Nokkrar Friends tilvitnanir sem er alltaf gaman að rifja upp.

The One With All The Rugby
Phoebe: What?! I thought you were crazy about her!
Chandler: Yeah, I know, but all of those little annoying things she did before we fell in love? Like her voice, her laugh, her personality. Well, they’re all back! Y’know? And she’s picked up like nine new ones!
Joey: So what are you doing bringing her here?! There’s people here!

The One With Joey's Dirty Day
Chandler: Y’know, I can’t believe Kathy did this too me. I really, thought that she was the one. I tell you what, from now on I’m never getting out of this chair, ever! Okay? From now on, this chair is the one! You wanna what else is the one? My sweat pants!
Ross: Come on, man! Just-just take the sweats off. Okay? Just take ‘em off and we’ll have some fun.

The One With Rachel's Crush
Chandler: Look, you said with the off-stage and the heat, and the onstage and the no heat.
Joey: Whoa-whoa, that-that was just a theory! There’s a lot of theories that didn’t pan out. The lone gunman. Communism. Geometry.
Chandler: Oh my God!!

The One With The Embryos
Ross: Every week, the TV Guide comes to Chandler and Joey’s apartment. What name appears on the address label?
Rachel: Chandler gets it! It’s Chandler Bing!
Monica: No!!
Ross: I’m afraid the TV Guide comes to Chanandler Bong.
Monica: I knew that! Rachel! Use you’re head!
Chandler: Actually, it’s Miss Chanandler Bong.

Chandler in a Box
Ross: Hey, y'know, Mon, if things wrong out between you and Richard’s son, you’d be able to tell your kids, that you slept with their grandfather.
Monica: Fine! Judge all you want to but, married a lesbian, left a man at the altar, fell in love with a gay ice dancer, threw a girl’s wooden leg in a fire, livin’ in a box!!

One With The Dirty Girl
Rachel: Well, maybe she and her friends are just having a contest to see who can bring home the biggest geek.
Ross: Fine by me, hope she wins.

One With A Chick And A Duck
Phoebe: Whoa-whoa-whoa, you guys, do you know anything about chicks?
Chandler: Fowl? No. Women? Nooo.

One With The Lousy T-Shirt
Joey: Oh mommie, oh daddie, I am a big old baddie! Oh mommie, oh daddie, I am a big old baddie!
Ross: I guess he musta gotten the part in that play.
Monica and Phoebe: Oh.
Chandler: Yeah, either that, or Gloria Estefan was right, eventually, the rhythm is going to get you.

The Morning After
Ross: Look Rachel, I wanted to tell you, I thought I should, I-did, and then Chandler and Joey convinced me not to.
Chandler: Wax the door shut, we're never leaving, ever

The One With All The Jealousy
Chandler: Well, why don't you send her a musical bug, op, no you already did that. All right look, you're going to have to go there yourself now, okay, make a few surprise visits.
Ross: I don't know you guys.
Chandler: All right fine, don't do anything, just sit here and talk to us, meanwhile she is talking to him about you. And he's being Mr. Joe Sensitive, and she starts thinking ‘Maybe this is the guy for me, because he understands me.’
Joey: And before you know it, she's with him. And you'll be all, ‘Ohh, man!’ And he'll be all, ‘Yes!’ And us, we'll be like, ‘Wh-whoa, dude.’ And pretty soon you'll be like, (sadly) ‘Hhiii,’ and, and, and, ‘I can’t go, Rachel and Mark might be there.' And we'll be like, ‘Man get over it, it’s been four years!!'
Chandler: He paints quite a picture doesn't he?

The One With The Giant Poking Device
Phoebe: He’s alive! He’s a-live!!!
Monica: And yet, we’re still poking him.
Joey: Okay, retract the device, retract the device.
Ross: He does not look happy.
Rachel: Hey-hey, now he’s showing us his poking device.
Joey: Hey, that’s never gonna make it all the way over here, buddy!

The One With The Flashback
Janice: I’m sorry I find it hard to believe that a group of people who spends as much time together as you guys do has never bumped uglies.
Joey: Well, there was that one time that Monica and Rachel got together.
Monica and Rachel: What?!!
Rachel: Excuse me, there was no time!
Joey: Okay, but let’s say there was. How might that go?

The One With Frank Jr.
Joey: No. Y'know how we’re always saying we need a place for the mail.
Chandler: Yeah!
Joey: Well, I started building one. But then I decided to take it to the next step.
Chandler: You’re building a post office?
Joey: No, an entertainment unit, with a mail cubby built right in. It’s a one day job, max.
Chandler: Okay. (notices that Joey is wearing some really tight jeans) My word! Those are snug.
Joey: Oh yeah. These are my old work pants, Sergio Valente’s.

The One with the Metaphorical Tunnel
Joey: Oh, yeah. Go for it man, jump off the high dive, stare down the barrel of the gun, pee into the wind!
Chandler: Yeah, Joe, I assure you if I'm staring down the barrel of a gun, I'm pretty much peeing every which way.