ég var að skrifa svar við myndabndi á youtube og datt í hug að henda því hérna inn. (hvaða myndband þetta var skiptir ekki máli enda var það lélegt)

the first half of this vid was less anti bush and more anti America!!!

id like to make one thing clear i am not an American im Icelandic.

I really HATED America a year ago but now my anger is focused on the government and not on the people in America, i went to LA a few months ago and everybody i met there where unbelievably nice and caring i think the American people are not to blame for the stupid things the government does yes the people vote the government in to power but they are fed lies and propaganda all day long and most have an unreasonable sense of patriotism that makes them less critical of there government,

i really don't know where I'm going with this I'm not the most articulate person the world! but the bottom line is stop being anti American and start being anti republican :p

and on the north Korea problem: Hypocrisy!!! talk about Hypocrisy when the ONE nation on earth to ever have used an atomic bomb on civilians is telling other nations it cant have the weapon that they them self have the most of in the world, Hypocrisy! Hypocrisy! Hypocrisy!

i can't get over it. Hypocrisy!!!!!
emo much?