Ég var að skoða <a href="http://www.planetbaldursgate.com“>Planet Baldur's Gate</a> og fann nokkuð áhugavert um Throne of Bhaal. Þetta er úr smá chatti við Dave Gaider, Senior Designer við aukapakkann:

”New monsters: Well, we've revealed that we have a solar, at least. We have a fair number of new creatures to battle, for sure.

An arcane selling magic items: Personally I've never liked having merchants replete with magic items. I could see an arcane having quite a selection, though…but to many people who don't know what an arcane is, the difference is negligible.

Druids: We've got some stuff planned for druids to replace the hierophant stuff and keep them relevant in the higher levels.

Better AC for Kensai and Monks: Well…I could see giving some minor stuff to monks and kensai, but their disadvantage in AC is there to make up for their massive (and I mean really massive) offensive advantage. I personally would like to see if we could get ioun stones useable by everyone."

Það er meira þarna, t.d. er talað um Dual Wielding og annað. Farið þangað og sjáið þetta sjálfir!