Hér er sagan aðeins bætt(greinarskil) + ég er að vinna að kafla 2 í sögunni þar eru thousand sons sorcerer aðalpersónan

Rise to daemonhood of Ivan Bloodspiller
Written by Major Savage

Ivan raised his power sword and parried a blow from the dumb Black Templar Marshal and at the same time grabbed the Black Templar pistol arm with his powerfist. Feeling the armour giving in and bones crack under the force, the space marine cried out in pain, dropping to his knees, begging for to let Ivan to let go of his arm, Ivan brought his power sword in a brutal arc and decapitated the Black Templar Marshal where he begged for mercy on his knees.
Never since the Horus Heresy had he meet his match in close combat, and now by the time of his tenth millennia as a World Eater Legionary his skill of close combat, had exceeded that of a normal marine.
And now in the wake of his elevation to total immortality, he had gained huge wings to fly upon, his height had gone beyond a standard marine’s height, a strange mutation had erupted from the back off his hand and mutated into his powerfist and now it enabled him to spray forth daemonic flame, and by Khorne’s blessing he had been granted inhuman strength, a black gem which protected his life-force, his armour was now of his body. There were a few steps left to immortality. Today he would take the last step, by claiming the black iron blade of Belo’kar as his own sword he would receive Khorne’s ultimate blessing of daemonhood.
He had not been the first to breach the Imperial palace, ahead of his Primarch Angron and claimed the live of seven blood angels in that same charge, just to go on unspoken of. And when the legion parted, he carried his brother Kharn’s body on his back for Khorne had spoken to him of two separate days of great bloodshed where he would claim the souls of thousands all in the name of Khorne. He had witness one of them and he knew the other one was drawing ever closer.
The battle raged on the outskirts of this world biggest Hivecity. Traitor marines fought loyal marines. Chaos cultist fell upon imperial guardsmen. Chaos Defilers and loyalist tanks rained death on each side. There was little left of this one proud city, except for a pile of ruins. The Hivecity had been heavily bombarded but they had not managed to make a single breach in the inner wall of the city.
Ivan just laughed as he ran towards the inner city entrance. Seeing the defense turrets coming online, Ivan waited until the first battlecannon shell was fired, he jumped up, spreading his wings, and flying towards the sky. He looked down at his army; the defense turrets were wreaking havoc upon them. There was one point of the battle where the Biker champion Harakan Hellspawn was riding. His skill on a bike was unmatched by any marine in traitor legions. He kept his bike steady until the turrets fired then he turned out of the way.
Unbelievably enough this Berzerker was a chaplain in the time before the Horus heresy. This chaplain was one of few who accepted Khorne as the legions god. Ivan had been his apprentice. And it was Ivan, who brought the word of either death or conversion, and Harakan choose at the advice of Ivan, to embrace the word of Khorne and as proof of his chosen path he killed the second highest ranking librarian in the World eater legion. Now he was totally dedicated to Khorne.
At the same time as Ivan dived down Harakan jumped of his bike, axe first into the turret’s power unit. Ivan landed just below the barrel of the turret’s battlecannon, he jumped up grabbed the barrel both hands, ripping the gun-tower clean of. Then a truck pulled up next to his side. Night Lord Marking clearly on the side.
When the fun begins the spoiler always seems to come around the corner to ruin the party. “Zorn, you have the neck to show up when you are not invited. What brings you here to my face?” Ivan turned to look at the Night Lord. Zorn walked out of his truck heavy and lumbering giant. This man was closer to an eternal life like a dreadnought-like behemoth, lightingclaws set with a heavy bolter and a flamer. No wonder he had designed his truck like that.
This truck could carry 15 men without him self. With him and his pet chaos hounds they were counted 10 men. To operate a double missile launcher and 4 bolted-on heavy bolter, and a multimelta armed drivers-side gunner A fast moving fighter/transport with serious firepower. Some things die hard, Night Lords love moving fast and quickly over land and sea.
“Let me guess. You want your slaves now and you need entrance to the inner city? You are you just here for you health. Remember Zorn before we came here I calmed ownership over the population, and if you want slaves, you will have pay for them. And if you dare to break the agreement, I will have you had by the end of the day. Do I make my self clear or do I have to take you head now?” Ivan said furiously and raised his sword to Zorn’s throat, only to be threatened by Zorn’s bodyguards and his hounds. “You really don’t want to kill me now, before you would be able to move my men would shoot you down like the dumb mutant you are.” Zorn answered Ivan with an evil looking glare. Ivan lifted one of the skulls he carried as a trophy. “You really want to find out how loyal your men are to you. You really want to get to know the last one who said these words to me last time.” Ivan said and showed him the skull.
He wasn’t lying the last one who said those words to him had been a Black Legion lord, but now was just another skull on Ivan’s armour. Zorn know that story, had he knew that his weren’t 100% loyal to him.
“Come on Ivan, I am no Black Legionnaire. I am a Night Lord; I was one of Night Haunters Captains, I handpicked his elite guard. You are a World Eater, Angron’s warrior; one the first to be chosen by Angron in recruitment, one the first to breach the palace walls. I know these things and what you’re after. I was picked for I was a psychic and that why I see my lord’s death over and over again. I will bring payment for the slaves I take. I came here to help you breach the Inner city gates.” Zorn pointed his second in command to aim a targeting laser at the gate.
Then suddenly a stolen Thunderhawk VI passed overhead and sent out a payload of missiles flying towards the gate. The missiles impacted tearing the door apart like a bone breaking under terminators foot. Ivan ordered his men to advance into the Inner city.
Zorn wasn’t going to leave Ivan alone to the hunt, so he stepped into his truck. Ivan walked toward him.
“Remember Zorn. Every single slave found under your jackboot, without the mark made by the counting rod, I want the live of ten of your men.” Ivan then turned and jumped of the ground and flew into the Inner city, which was now exposed to direct assault of the combined armies of the World Eater and Night Lord Legions.
Ivan landed near a Cultist force assembling near the entrance. Ivan reached out and grabbed the one which seem to be their leader. “Now, you and your men are going to take me to your shrine, so I can make my sacrifice to Khorne and receive my blessing.” Zorn’s trucks and biker drove right passed him. Their Bolters firing endless amount of bullets into a company of make-shift militia. Zorn’s men jumping out and at the militia capturing them in the dozens, and then later they would be documented and marked for the weapons trade with the World Eater legion. New ships, power weapons of all kinds, all kind of power armour, chainswords and -axes Bolt- and plasma pistols, bikes, tanks and even Land raiders would end up in the hands of the World Eater legion.
Angron will be please with this expedition, now he would get more of the things needed for the revenge against the Emperor, a fleet to command and weapon to equip his sons. Angron and his brothers were the rightful rulers of humanity. And now Ivan would stand forever at his father’s side, judging planetary populations to their doom and convert the Imperium to true believe in the Chaos gods.
The cultist drove his head down and said: “Yes, My great lord. But there is a Black Templar Guarding post close to the shrine, so we will have to take the silent route when we come close to it” but before he could say anymore Ivan interrupted “Or we could just go in force. Heinz! Go get Harakan, Halldron, Gelltrion, Archan and all their men. Gustaf! Go and get the dreadnought Malakai the mad. And both of you be quick. We’re gone ten minutes ago. If there is enemy to fight we go in large numbers.” Then the marine Ivan least expected walked up to him and said: “Where there is enemy. There is Kharn, and my men are running by your side into battle.” Kharn the Betrayer said. Ivan was one of the few battle brothers he trusted, especially after Ivan carried him of the battlefield on terra to be revived, so he could fight another fight for Khorne.
2 hours later Ivan was approached by the cult’s leader and the one who seemed to be his com-officer. “My great lord. We are approaching the shrine. And my com-officer is receiving vox-link Transmissions for the Black Templar Guardpost. They seem to know we are on the way to their position and are calling in support from the Imperial Guard and the Scythes of the Emperor Chapter, and also from the Howling Griffons Chapter. And they will arrive in two hours.” Ivan Interrupted “So Heinz will have to start the battle without me, and then I will join him when the Sacrifice is done. Heinz! You are in command go and face the Black Templar Space marine, I will take the cultists and take care of the sacrifice and then join you. NOW GO OR GET KILLED.”
Heinz Saluted. Took out his skull helmet and yelled to the berzerkers: “Okay Boys, it’s theirs and ours, Khorne wants it and he will get it. For Khorne the blood will flow in the rivers, for that is his will. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.”
This berzerker was the one closest to be counted like the barbarians told of in times of ancient past. Long hair and beard set with skulls and all sorts of talismans, and chains. Tattoos all over his face, with the skullrune set in the middle of his forehead. No wonder he was chosen to be Ivan’s second in command.
Ivan followed the cultist to their shrine which was inside an abandoned Imperial guard Barrack. As he entered he smelled blood, freshly spilled blood. A great crowd was gathered. The huge quickly converted cathedral had originally been a training facility with an Olympic-sized swimming pool.
The pool was full of blood and bodies. Skulls and bones littered the floor and the walls were set with Icons of Khorne,
The Icons of the Imperial Eagle Lay smashed on the floor. Two great chalices were on each side of and huge altar with seemed to have erupted straight from the ground. And there in front of a huge skullrune, was the Daemon Sword of Belo’kar set in a huge rock.
A Cloaked person approached Ivan “Oh, chosen of Khorne. We have been preparing the sacrifice for you we have already offered up the souls of 87 men to Khorne and when you sacrifice the last one we have prepared for you, Khorne will favour you take favour on you. And then you will be able to claim the sword.” Ivan Jumped up and flew over the Swimming pool.
Landing in front of the altar, he drew out his combat knife, the knife he got on his initiation into the legion with it he killed his first opponent, An Ork Nob. Now this knife was going to ensure him daemonhood.
Ivan walk toward the altar, the he notice the sacrifice was a Space marine he knew.
It was Capt. Galantinus of the Imperial Fists Chapter. This marine was a Sergeant in the Horus heresy. They had fought each other time and time over. So this was the surprise His Angron had promised him. He had capture him, and kept in stasis for this day. The captain was horrified to see that his old foe was now his nemesis. Ivan cried out as, he raised up his knife to the sky. “BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE THRONE OF KHORNE. FOR HE WILL TAKE THIS SOUL AND MANY MORE TO FUEL HIS RAGE FOR ALL ETERNITY.”
Then Ivan plunged his knife into the marine’s chest. Ivan then moved the knife down the chest. The marine screamed as Ivan did this. Ivan dropped the knife and plunged his hand into the marine’s chest and ripped out his primary heart then his secondary heart. Then suddenly lighting struck down and hit Ivan. Pain surged through his body. Horn Came out of his body. His powerfist erupted as his finger grew longer. Bones cracked and grew together again, his helmet melted into his face. Amour changed and regrew into long horns and skulls, horns erupted from each side of his head. He grew higher, he felt stronger. His wings were bigger. He had finally reached his destiny. Ivan Nikolay Gramosky was no more. Now he was Ivas’kar the Bloodspiller. And a mighty daemon prince of Khorne. Now he would claim his weapon. The cultists were all on their knees face down worshipping him like a demi-god. Well in a way he was demi-god of his master.
He walked toward the Dark blade set in the stone he saw the entrapped Daemon Prince Belo’kar. He grabbed the hilt and he felt the daemon within trying to do something, but what could it do. He was its master like Khorne was his master. Now to for the final pull, Ivas’kar Drew the Sword out of the rock. The weight felt good. Ivas’kar felt Stronger then ever before. Sensing something coming into the cathedral Ivas’kar Jumped up into the air and flew up to the ceiling where he hid. Into the chamber came a squad of ten Black templars. They all opened fire on the cultists. Cutting them down like flies. Soon all of them were dead. No wonder they didn’t even stand up.
The Black Templars advanced by the book towards the altar. Where they discovered the remains of the sacrifice. And also the remains of Ivan’s Armour and Weaponry. Ivas’kar listened in on their conversation. “What I the Emperor’s name happened here? Who is this brother on the altar?” “Don’t know what happened but I recognize the brother. This is Brother Capt. Galantinus, but he was lost five millennia ago, how come he is here on this planet.” Ivas’kar answered the marine. “He is here because I brought him and sacrificed him here.”
The Templars jumped to high alert. The voice was booming and echoing in their ears. The one marked as sergeant took out a scanner and said shortly “Show yourself Foul Daemon and feel the light of the Emperor.” Ivas’kar answered mockingly: “You are one foolish mortal. Done with you first 100 years and think that you can stand up against a daemon prince of Khorne. You are either very brave or just very stupid.”
The Black Templar showed no fear but stood resistant and his brothers following him. “Dear you mock the Emperor’s finest. Daemon. Show yourself and be banished back to the warp.” Ivas’kar flew down towards them. “And you dear to try and banish one of Khorne finest.” These words were the last one’s the sergeant ever heard.
Ivas’kar took bolter shoots into his chest, but with no effect. Ivas’kar cut them all down, except for one of them which he allowed to run to allow the news of his rise to daemonhood to spread. But he didn’t allow him to escape unscathed. Well he cut off his hand.
Now Ivas’kar was loose upon the world. And where he walked. Death and Destruction would follow. Those whom would stand in his way would be slain without remorse or mercy. His place was now with Angron. He now wielded the dark blade of Belo’kar and bore the black diamond of Khorne. And on top of it all He was now immortal. Bound in the service of Khorne for all eternity, and beyond the destruction of the universe.

Eitt enn í lokinn, þá er í sögunni er sacrfice og er talað um man sem er hlekkjaður niður og fær hníf í brjóstkassan sem drepur hann ekki.
P.S þessi saga er ekki tekinn af nenni heimasíðu bara úr mínum einkagagnagrunni. Rituð í enskutíma og fékk 9.5 fyrir, því henni var skilað inn í staðinn fyrir ritgerð sem ég hefði þurft að gera.
Takk fyrir ykkar Klikkhaus Major_savage