Ég og vinur minn tókum okkur til á tímabili og bjuggum til okkar eigin Special Characters og ákvað ég bara að pósta einum af mínum hérna upp og sjá hva fólki finnst um hann. Characterinn var settur upp í 5th edition og ég hef reynt eins og ég gat að færa hann yfir
í 6th, vona að það hafi tekist. Heitir þessi character því frumlega nafnið Raith :D

M WS BS S T W I A Ld
Raith 5 8 7 4 3 3 9 4 10
Griffon 6 5 0 5 5 4 5 4 7

<b>Armour:</b> Armour of Hoeth

<b>Weapons:</b> The Sword of Life

<b>Mount:</b> Griffon

<i>The Sword of Life</i>
The Sword of Life was forged in the Golden age of the High Elves, used by a champion in those days to teach younger elves to fight. When Chaos came back to the lands, the sword was taken by the Everqueen and she blessed it.

The sword gives Raith +2 strenght every turn of combat, in adition if Raith rolls a 6 to wound he can heal a wound, up to 3 wounds max.

<i>Armour of Hoeth</i>
The Armour of Hoeth was a gift from Belannaer, Loremaster of Hoeth to Raith, for saving his life when the Witch Elves of Malekith ambushed Belannaer.

The Armour of Hoeth gives Raith an armour save of 4+ and a Ward save of 4+.

<i>The Braces of Speed</i>
The Braces of Speed are an anchient heirloom that Raith got from his father.

The Braces of Speed allow Raith to do first, even if the enemy charges. If somone in the enemy unit has the same ability, they roll a D6 for who goes first.

Well er þetta einn af mínum fyrstu köllum sem ég bjó til, segi mér nú hvað ykkur finnst um hann

kv. Lord Raith