“Forth!” Sokratez shouted “Faster you fools, theyre almost here!”. They were moving slowly towards the mountains. I have over 500 Plague sons and 500 traitors. The traitors were of many races. Tau, Cadians, Cathacans, Eldar and many more. They were going to barricade the mountains and get prepared for the attack. They recently had attacked a Imperial city but they were prepared. I think there is a insider in our army. Atleast they knew that we were coming and had gathered allies to guard the City. We had escaped with the men I have now. The guardsmen didn’t get enough and chased us but I was ready with a plan B. And that is to run to the mountains and into the fortress there. There we should defend ourselves. They had over 10.000 man but we only had about 5.000. We narrowly escaped them but my men were hurt so bad I decided to run for the montains. Sokratez ran forth and up a hill. He stood there and whatched as an big explosion killed many of his front troops. What was that? Shouting and battlecryes started as the Plague sons charged behnind the next hill. Sokratez ran as fast as he could over to the other hill. No it can’t be…Abraham “Shark” Deinaheir. Abraham was the leader of the Space Sharks. He was one of Sokratez’s troops when Sokratez was a Space Marine until Sokratez found out the amazing power of Chaos. Then he betrayed me and sent me into slave camps. But I got my revenge as I destroyed his city Galactica. He was the Captain of the army there. Then I killed his father who was the emperors left hand. A smirk went over Sokratez’s face as he remembered the look on the old man as he trew him down. Abraham then got commands to hunt me down and slay me just like the sharks. They’ve been following me for years. They have attacked me often than I can imagine and they have killed thousonds of my men. They have gathered armourbits and guns of my men and some even have mutated of the Chaos wastes. Sokratez was so angry right now that he ran down the hill and straight into battle. He ripped one of his enemys head of with his power claw and stabbed the next one right trough his chest with his Plague Knife. He then shot about six in the head and slaughtered many more. Finally few of the Sharks were left when Rhino’s, Bikers, Land Raiders and Landspeeders came over the next hill. Firing hot bullets right at them he and his men startet to run when the Defiler Markus IV and the Dreadnought Lukas VII came stumbling into the battle. Full of fury Sokratez turned around and hit one of the bikers right in the stumach and slammed him to the ground. “Stupid Biker he said as he whistled and many Nurglings came right to him and started feasting on the dead biker. The Sons gatheres and started the ritual. Sokratez went on one knee and prayed. Suddenly twenty five Plague Bearers appeared out of nowhere and lumped into the battle. Space Sharks started to exit the Rhinos. A command squad stepped out of one. There he was. Abraham. Sokratez started walking slowly towards him when four Vindicare assassins also stepped out and raised their snipers. Abraham lifted his hand and then let it fall. The Rhino behind him burst in flame and sent them flying awy exept Abraham as he rolled toward Sokratez. Sokratez turned around and watche the Defiler Markus IV reloading his missile launcher. “Hehe” Sokratez thouht. He turned around and whatched as Abraham struggled to his feet. Sokratez stepped forwards and put his Plague Knife up to his neck. “Finally I get to end this. Endless running and hiding. But now things change. Hehe. Boy you really thought this ambush would have worked but No! You should have switc sides when you stilll had the chance. But now it’s to late FOOL! HAHAHA ONLY ONE STRIKE AND THIS SHALL END AND THE GALAXY SHALL SOON BE IN MY GRASP!” He lifted his blade and “KAPLAMM!” A bullet struk his leg. He grasped his leg and looked around. It was Krokham one of his Aspiring champion with a smoking bolter. “Want to guess who the insider was?” Abraham said with sarcasm in his voice.” Sokratez kicked him in the face. “Shut up!” He felt another bullet go right throug his leg. “AAAw!” he screamed out of pain! “YOU F****G TRAITOR! I TRUSTED YOU!” Sokratez shouthed “ Well guess you were wrong.” Krokham said. Abraham had stood up. “ This is between him and me ok Krokham? Now Back of! “ Abraham said. He then backed a little then drew his sword. Sokratez. Also stood up and pressed a button on his combi-bolter. A sword slided out of the side of the gun. He took hold of his sword and grasped it tight. It was a decisied Katana or some. He looked Abraham into the eyes. They started walking in circles until finally Abraham stroke first. Sokratez narrowly defended and struck back. Abraham didn’t manage to defend and got struck in his hand. He was bleeding. Sokratez laughed. “Sure you don’t want to rethink my offer?” He asked. “NEVER” Abraham shouted as he struk at Sokratez. “Annngh” Sokratez got struk in the torso. He stroke back and hit him hard in other arm. He kneeled down in pain. “Fool, I shall never be defeated. Surrender now or end your life” He raised his blade and prepared to strike and then darkness took him. He found himself lying in a Rhino with his men. He sat up and looked around himself. “What happened?” he asked “You got hit in the head by a huge rock, Sir” One of his Champion said. “Where Abraham?” Sokratez asked. “He escaped with Krokham, Sir.” The Champion answered. Sokratez stood up and walked to the cockpit. He then opened the top hatch and pulled himself up. He took up bionoculars and watched as the Guardsmen Moved in behind him.

Jæja takk seeya.