Planet Joxier

When Eldar was at there prime of glory there where many planets who stored artifacts for later use. Many of those planets whore destoyed in the Fall but few survived. There was a planet more importand than any other for it kept a number of artifacts within. Even though the planet had suffered a great amount of warp storms the surface was still holding. The Space Marines army had recived news of this planet and sent out a number of squads to retrive these ancient Eldar artifacts. The crafworld Galaxy also knew this and Orion leader of the Galaxy craftworld also sent a small number of squads to rescue these artifacts and bring them home to safety. Just as the Eldar army had landed on the planet there came reports that the Space Marine army had also landed near by. It had become a race and a matter of life and death for these artifacts could safe millions of Eldar lives and must not be captured by the enemy.

The Eldar army had taken possision and lay in wait for the Space Marine army to come near. As they waited the Farseer Etherald and his brother Remeth the warlock where organizing the Eldar army and prepare it for battle.

“I do not understand, why has she so much faith in you? Why didn’t she send a more expirianced Farseer to do this task?”

“I do not know brother Remeth why she has chosen me but we should not question her decission for she have saved our lives a number of times”

“Etherald, I know that brother and I should not doubt her methoods but to send an unexperianced Farseer and a small numbered force to reclaim artifacts that could save millions of Eldar lives. I belive that is too much of a burden to be put on you my dear brother. And you have never even seen combat and neether have I.”

“Well, thats why we have to do a good job and try not to skrew up to bad”
“Yes, let us hope for victory over the mon-keighs for Orion is counting on us”
Etherald ordered around to get all squads into cover and perfect order while his brother Remeth prayed and was geting himself ready for his first battle. All squads where in possision and there was now nothing left but wait for the mon-keighs to show up. After several hours there was no reports of the Space marines and no word from Zack and his jetbike squad that Etherald sent to scout out the area.

“Etherald, Zack has been out there for some time now and there has been no word about the mon-keighs. Are you sure the reports where right? I doubt the mon-keighs are even here!

“I know, Zack must have found something by now I sure we will hear from him soon. He must be ……………..

A large blast hit the ground just a few feet from the spot Etherald and his brother Remeth stood upon. There rune armor threw up a physic shield just in time and the two brothers flew back from the gigantic blast. Every single warrior was now aiming there guns at the hill that this shot had come from. The Wraithlord Naomen started firing her starcannon. Etherald helped his brother on his feet. “Well there you have it, they are here”

The sound of gunshot and explosions drew near. Etherald saw Zack and his jetbike squad flying over the hill at amazing speed heading toward them. When Zack turned his jetbike and went beside Etherald he said that the Space marines where just behind him and they are heading this way. Etherald raised his voice and ordered all warriors in possision. He sent a telepathic message to the wraithlord Naomen to keep on shooting. The fight was on……..

The space marines where led by a lot of bikers heading the Eldar way. A chaplain and two terminator squads followed by an assault squad where emerging from cover on the hill and where being backed up by a dreadnaught with his guns aiming at the Eldar force. A devastator squad also revealed themselves behind the cover of cliffs and the hilltop.

Etherald called out orders to his warriors ”Lander, take your warp spider squad to the left flank. Zack take your jetbike squad to the right flank. Dame you and your reapers stay in cover and keep on shooting. Blast them appart. My bretherens, to battle!”
Dame and his dark reapers began shoting at the devistator squad not doing any damage for theyr armor was to thick to penetrate. Lander and his warp spiders disappered and reapered rapadly moving onward to the left flank. Zack and his jetbike squad flew through the air heading to flank them on the right while the wraithlord Naomen slowly began walking towards the space marine horde with her starcannon blazing towards them. A few bikers where shot down and a member of the devistator squad fell to the ground. The dreadnaught took down two of Kyla’s storm guardians and the bikers hit a jetbike, sending it crashing to the ground in a line of smoke. The devistator squad fired uppon the warp spiders unable to hit them due to their randomly apperance. As the space marine force drew near most of the Eldar weapons where now in range. Holden and his defender guardians fired at the bikers with their shuriken catapults with good results for 4 bikers fell of their bikes and crashed at tremendeous speed sending their bodies hurling in the air. The dark reapers finished the bikers of by sending armor piercing rockets into their chest. As the bikers where out of the way and the terminators closing in the Eldar sprung an attack. Striking scorpions in the front followed by howling banshees and a squad of storm guardians running towards the threat preparing to finish them off with a frontal attack. A couple of storm guardians fell as they charged at the terminators followed by striking scorpions and howling banshees. Etherald and his brother stood and supported their warriors with crackling macic and shouting curses to weaken the enemy’s lines. The terminators put on a strong fight and slaughtured the storm guardians in close combat as their powerfists slammed into their bodies and strong armor shielded them against fiersom blows. As the terminators where done with the guardians the turned to the scorpions and banshees. The fight was brutal for many lives was taken. The warp spiders came behind the assault squad and begain shooting and slipping away while the dark reapers shot down the remains of the devistator squad.

”Well, my brother it seems like the mon-keighs have no chance against our magnificent warriors.” Remeth spoke.

”The fight isn’t over yet” Etherald replied ”Fight on my brothers, let the mon-keighs feel our wrath. We shall not ……………….

Suddenly Etherald heard a crack noise like an armor had been broken through and a flow of energy seep through him. He saw his brother fall to his knees in a river of blood. ”Remeth!” Etherald bent over his brother to hold him in his arms. ”Brother” Remeth spoke though gasping for air ”Fight hard, fight on!”
Remeth stopped breathing, Etherald held him in his arms and said he will a tear fell to the ground. Etherald stood up filled with inner rage, he screamed. He felt his power and anger seep through every cell in his body. He summoned crackling energy into the air wich stroke out with arcs of lightning and raw physic power and sprung it at the assault squad that sent them hurling into all directions. He ran to a jetbike that was floating near by and raised his singing spear, the jetbike flew at amazing speed at the assault squad. Just before he smashed his singing spear into the space marines chest he cast an Eldritch storm once more sending lightings out of his hands and sweeping through the marines senting them high in the air. Etherald felt his rune armor glowing as the marines hit him with all they had but nothing got through for his speed on the jetbike was too fast. Etherald hurled them into the air once more and threw his spear high into the air cutting two marines and sending their bodies falling to the ground. Etherald finished the marines off as he reached into their minds and killed them with no remorse. For these mon-keighs deserve to die.

Etheralds actions encouraged the Eldar warriors and they sloughtered the remains of the space marine force. Even though many lives had been taken the Eldar force secured the planet and took with them the artifacts to their home. The craftworld Galaxy. A quiet whisper of the universe tells that Etherald took the spirit of his brother Remeth and installed it into the mighty construct of a wraithlord. And now to this day the crafworld Galaxy has stored within one of the mightiest wraithlords of all…………..

Ég biðst afsökunar á stafsetningarvillum því ég er ekki það góður í ensku. Vonandi dregur það ekki úr gamaninu.

Kv. Truespirit