Falas ran up the hill shivering cold, wounded on his hand and extremely tired.
They had been in firefights for weeks now and the last time he got some sleeo was three nights ago.
Falas was dressed in tatterd Cadian clothes with only rags of armour in him and his Lasgun was very filthy “if only master Commissar Drakas could see me now, he would be administarting me ten whiplashes just for not cleaning my gun, I don't want to think what he'd do to me if saw my clothes” he came upon the hill when he thought those last words and to his unspeakable horror he saw hundreds of Chaos troopers marching towards their outpost in the woods. Falas took a deep breath and readied himself to start running…again when a barrage of strike missiles came down on him blasting him in the air unconcious only to land up in the trees seconds later.
Falas woke up to an extreme noise nearby and sat up on the branch he landed on… He checked himself and to his luck he was alive
the only thing was that he couldn't see his gun anywhere and his laspistol had broke when he fell on the tree “What shall I do now” he said and saw that the only weapon he had was a standard Imperial battle knife.
He climbed down to search for his lasgun, when he got down the extreme noise was getting closer and closer so he hid behind a tree and remained there until he saw that the noise was a chaos defiler of Abaddon the Heretic, Falas ran to his outpost only to see that everybody were dead,somebody was walking towards him, he could hear the heavy boots sink in the mud, Falas hifd himself only to realise he didn't have his gun “When I get out of here i'm going to have me whiplashed twenty times” the person with the heavy boots sound appeared nearly 2 meters high a Chaos space marine veteran……most probably on a patrolling mission,
Falas readied to jump out and strike him…….He jumped on him and thrusted his knife into his armpit from behind the marine was shocked and gaver him a elbow shot in his ribs…….they were broken, Falas stroke again on his head cutting through the armour……The marine fell down and black blood flowed from his head felise sat up and took a deep breath and thought “I am so Tired” then he fell down again his head wasn't there anymore it had been shot off by the Chaos marine who had been monitoring him for two days, a group of Chaos marines stepped in nd one said to another they are getting better with knifes and laughed out loud the others hissed and looked upon falas's lifeless body
“can we save him” one said “and do what” another replied “we could always fix him up and give him the armour of a chaos marine” the other said “we could” another said. The marines picked up his body and the body of the chaos marine “have our scientists fix him up and give him the armour” the leader said……….."he will join us and become a great threat of the Imperium.

Þetta er sagan af Night Lord's Chaos Lordinum mínum honm Falas
Ég tel það gott fyrir spilara að hafa sögu á bakvið hvern einasta independent character takk fyrir mig
Bro's before Ho's