FanFiction - A Mans Diary 12 Months after the invasion to Germany, the Americans are having problem to send messages to a very important attack team that is suppose to destroy an anti air gun, but they havent been able to reach them. So the Americans are going to send clean squad to check it out and clean up the mess, if there is one.

Squad leader Ltd. Bearer says: “Are you ready to jump?” and the squadron say in once: “Sir, yes sir!” And the Ltd. Bearer tells them what they are suppose to do.
“Well boys, we are right above the target. Lets lock and load!” says Ltd. Bearer and jumps, “Hope we will make it man” says Pvt. Socks and shakes. Pfc. Harper answers “Of course we will make it Socks” and hits him on the shoulder “You just have to belive in your self.”
Socks smiles and jumps, “That kid is as good as dead” says Harper and Pfc. Case laughs and says “Amen to that.” “Stop yapping and start moving!” says Sgt. Sam and everybody jumps.

Everybody in the squad landed on the ground and secured the area. “Area Secured Lieutenant!” says Harper, and Bearer says: “Good, now lets find the radio.” After a long search they found the radio blown to pieces and then Case says: “Shit! What the fuck happened here?” and Harper Answers: “Maybe they all died.”
And Socks looks around and says: “Then.. where are the all the bodies?” and the whole squad looked around, before anyone could answer Bearer says: “We must put up another radio post and check if the first team successfully completed the mission.” “Sir, yes sir!” yells the squad, but before they could get going Socks finds something and says: “Sir.. I found something here” “What is it?” asks Bearer, Socks picks it up and says: “Its a book, a diary” Bearer goes to Socks and takes the book: “Its a diary, the diary that belongs to the attack team's captain.”
Bearer thinks for a moment and says: “I will have to read this diary to find out what happened here, one volunteer will go scout the anti air gun and you others go put up an outpost.” Case stood up and volunteered to go scout and Bearer says: “Ok then, here is a map we are here and the AA is there. Got it?” “Yes sir, i got it.” answered Case and started moving. The rest of the squad put up an outpost and the Lieutenant went reading the diary.

'21 September, 1943 - 1st day in Depot'
We dropped off from the airplane and started to put up a little outpost, I put one of mine good soldier in high with a sniper to make us safe and the rest of us put up the radio, that took couple of hours because of wire troubles.
After we could get the radio started we contacted our bosses and tested the radio a little bit, then we started going leaving 3 guys at the radio and going 4 to check out the AA. Unfortunately we had to go through trains and there were no cover so we kept going until in one of the train there were nazis so I took up my sten and shot them all, we searched them for important information but there was nothing on them except ammo and grenades, so we took them.
We were on the train for a while to not alarm any other nazis and finally we came to a gap, we went out there and found a rusty gate.
There was a good place to build a small camp beyond the gate but unfortunately we had to leave the gate alone, because we didnt want to alarm anyone around here, so we kept going through the train.
We came to the end of the train and then i said: “Split up, two go to the left and two to the right” and the others nod and go their way. I noticed that there were many guards all over the place and I could bet that there was a high ranking officer in the tall house.
I was counting the guards and then the boys in the radio outpost radio contacted me and said: “We are under attack! Get back here!” and then I lost contact, I said to the other scouts: “Go back! Our radio outpost is under attack!” and we went back to help. We just came in time before they could kill everyone and blow up the radio.
The rest of the day was quiet, no enemy came here so the most of us went to sleep.

“Sir! Sir!” says Case and runs to him “The AA gun is not there and there are maybe no Germans there.” and Bearer says: “Hmm.. maybe we have to search the whole place for bodies” and Harper says: “Aw man, i was going to a vacation after this mission.” and kicks a box and finds lost of guns and ammunition, “What the? The squad must have stolen this.” says Bearer “Sam what do you think?” and Sam answers: “Yes, i think they stole this and the Germans got suspicious.” “If the Germans got suspicious, they would have attacked and killed everyone, but how did the AA blow up?”
And everybody started thinking how did it blow up, and got many ideas. Bearer says then: “I think I should keep reading the diary to find out what happened.” And he keeps reading.

'22 September, 1943 - A cold day'
Today was a very cold day, Cheek even said: “My balls are freezing off!” and he is from Iceland, we just couldnt pronounce his name so we call him Cheek because his cheeks glow red.
We were almost out of supplies and so we thought about going back to the rusty gate and search supplies there.
When we got to the gates, we tried everything to go through without making noise but no use so we boosted couple of men to take few boxes and lower them to the others.
“Guess we will have a party tonight, not the Germans.” said Edmond and Cheek looks at him and said: “Well, i dont think it will be a hot party” and Edmond answers: “Hehe, yeah that is true.”
After we got couple of boxes we went back to the radio, found our sniper dead and a Nazi trying to plant a TNT at the radio. I yelled: “Stop him!” and we started running to him and i took up my sten and shot him couple of times, and we noised that he cut all the wires and we didnt have enough spare to fix it.
So we took all the wires off all the electrical we found in the near place but it wasnt enough, so we went again to the rusty gates and took the wires off couple of lights there and got enough wires to fix the radio.
But Germans came to take boxes for more food, ammo, bandages and more. They saw us and shot at us, they took 2 of my rookies and the rest of us went back to the radio.
Cheek saw us running and said: “Hey, what is going on?” and we yelled: “The Germans saw us!”
Then Cheek went into one of the train that was there and showed the rest of us at there was a machine gun there. We waited for the Germans but they never came, so we took shifts in the night and they didnt come at the night.

Bearer looks up from the book and starts wondering, were the Germans getting ready to attack in the dawn or wont they attack because of the AA gun, so he keeps on reading.

'23 September, 1943 - The Germans'
When I woke up we were under attack, I grabbed my gun and helped my team. “We are loosing! We have to surrender!” yelled Cheek and I said: “No! We have to defend the radio!” and we staid.
Cheek shot around 500 bullets from the MG on the train, until he got hit in the shoulder and went to cover.
Edmond, me and Cheek were the only ones left, so we decided to leave the radio and blow up the AA.
We went through the train without running into Germans, then we came to the place where the tall house was. I noticed a opening at a steel door so I said: “See that opening, we are going in there and going to the top to blow up the AA” and nobody said anything, so we ran to the opening. “Ok, Cheek you go the floor where the elevator is, go out of the elevator by climbing up and climb the stairs. Got it” Planned I, and Cheek answers: “Yes sir, but how do you know about the stairs?” and i said: “I sent a scout that went all over the place.”
So I turned to Edmond and said: “Ok Edmond, you and me go up kill everyone and you blow up the AA, me and Cheek will cover you, ok?” “Sir yes sir!” said Edmond and saluted.
I whispered: “Go, go, go.” And we were on our way. When me and Edmond came to the roof there were no Germans, so we did not stop to look around, Edmond started to arm the TNT. As soon as Edmond armed the TNT, Cheek ran away as fast as he could and me and Edmond jumped down, wend to cover and watched the AA blow up.
And a big explosion came, we were a little afraid that the Germans would come back because of the explosion.
Cheek came running and said: “Whoa! That was a big explosion! Yeah!” and I smiled so did Edmond until something hit him, it was a piece of the AA gun.
Cheek and Me said: “Edmond are you all right?” and he died. “Im really getting pissed of these Nazis! I say we kill them or die trying!” said I in anger but Cheek was not so glad about that so he came with a suggestion: “We can try to sneak to the roof where the sniper was and kill them without they could realize it” and I smiled in an angry way.
As we came to the roof I found the sniper rifle and decided to use it first and then the Thompson. I shoot and kill one and Cheek shot couple of them, then we started taking fire, I said: “Cheek! We need to relocate so they would stop shooting” and Cheek didnt say anything so i turned to him, pushed and said: “Cheek?” then I noticed at a bullet went in his head and started thinking that I was all alone so I threw all my grenades, took Cheek's Thompson and killed them all.
I was going to wake up all night.

Bearer says: “Wow, this is just sad” and kept on reading.

'24 September, 1943 - The End'
I woke up all night and saw no Germans come. I wondered if me, Edmond and Cheek wouldnt have found shelter in the MG nest Edmond would still be here and maybe Cheek.
I went to the radio to try and fix it but the Germans blew it up real good. “Shit, Im gonna die here. just like everybody here.” I started to feel like I started to snap and that is when it happened, I saw Jesus right by my side offering me weed. I said: “I didnt know you smoked weed” and Jesus disappeared.
I sat at the radio and watched the sky. Night came and i was going to sl….

Bearer notices a lot of blood splatter and says: “Hmm it ends here, only blood splatter.” so he stands up and notices that a new radio post was up and Harper says: “We called for a pickup” and the rest of the day is silent couple of the boys are playing poker.

Bearer has to report a file to the General so he gives him the diary.

Bearer never stopped thinking what happened and retired from the army 2 days later.
Sam died in action in a attack team to blow up a radio.
Harper and Case were wounded and went home, Harper got the silver star.
Socks disappeared in a Village, he was never found.

Made by Bloodsound © Copyright
Cosplay, the only thing that makes sense.