Everybody ran down the stairs and a soldier with a flamethrower was in the front.
“Do we have any plans?” asked Dillian, John answeres: “Well, i guess we just go down easy and go through the duct that is under the stairs.”
They went quietly down the stairs untill one of the soldiers tripped and fell all the way down, but the wierd part was that he got shot when he fell, so couple of us thought that there were soldiers waiting for us under the stairs.
Dillian whispers to John: “I think we should throw a grenade.” John whispers back: “No, i think we should maka the soldier with the flamethrower put in the top open there and burn them, than we will just let them burn but if someone comes up the stairs we shoot.” and than John says: “You! Burn them!” “Yes sir!” said the soldier with the Flamethrower.
After he flamed them they started to run and couple of them were going to go up the stairs but got shot back down.
“Ok, we split into two groups. The first group goes down there and secure the tunnels. And Medics, put a small medical facility here. Ok? The other group goes through the duct, capture the objective and come running through the secured tunnel.” said John, and the groups answered: “Yes sir.”

—First Group—

“Now it is all up to us to secure the tunnels for the guys with the objective.” said John really nervous.
John throws a grenade around the corner and yells: “Fire in the hole!” and couple of germand exploded to the wall and were stuck, we could see their brain just all over the wall.
We were near the tunnel whitch leads to the objective and then they see the second group running and shooting like they were running away from the devil himself.
Unfortunately there was a soldier with a Panzerfaust there and he killed the half of the second group, including the one with the objective. The other half was killed by the other soldiers.
“Now we need a plan” said John

—Second Group(Before the Attack)—

“Ok, now we are ready to go. When we hear any sign, we attack.” said Dillian and then they heard an explosion, so they attacked.
Running and yelling around, shooting alot of germans while getting shot at, they capture the objective and see the first group shooting couple of the germans untill the same rattling sound which they heard by the wall came to them.
It was to late, the objective was still in one peace but the group was dead including Dillian that was a good friend of John's.

—The Plan—

Then John came up with a plan: “You five, you go back up and go to the other stairs and attack from there. You three go through the duct, and the rest attacks from here, ok?” “Yeas sir!” said the whole group.
After they went into theyr places John yells: “Now!” and everybody runs in, shoting like they have never shot before.
It wasn't untill they realiced that they shot there own men and all the germans were dead. “Oh shit! We shot our own men!” said one of the soldiers “Guess we were to angry.” answered John, “We got the objective!” said a soldier called Pvt. Duck because his voice was just like a duck talking and he was a really good swimmer, John recognised him, he was one of the soldiers which Pfc. Dillian thought that would go far.
“Ok, lets go to the radio room” ordered John.

—The Radio Room at the Same Time—

“Shit!” yelled one of the soldiers and yelled again: “They got reinforcement!” and then he died along with the other soldiers because there was about 20 soldiers reinforceing the germans.
A german major called Hessler came amongst the reinforcements to check out the status of the place.
And then the group with the objective came running up the stairs and got shot into pieces, “Damn! Throw a grenade up there.” said John untill a grenade came to them. John got into cover amongst Pvt. Duck and two other soldiers.
“We have to get a grenade there and then charge.” said John tired and shaking, “Ok sir, i can take the pin out of a grenade, run in there and throw it.” said Duck proudly. John lookes in his eyes and says: “Fine” and Pvt. Duck gets ready.
Then he runs in the radio room, throws the grenade right to the germans, and gets shot to death and the germans blow up.
The major was the only one that survived, and John says: “You, send the objective through the radio to the Headquarters!” “Yes sir!” answered the soldier.
Then comes Maj. Hesller in and shoots the 2 soldiers but misses John, now they are the only soldiers there and with no ammo. They take up their knife and start attacking each other. Maj. Hessler says: “You cant stand a chance against me!” “Oh really?” said John then smiling, and Hessler answers: “Yes, because I got trained with a knife for three years and I was the best in my country.”
Hessler attacks John but John cut him in the arm, “I see you have learned well to use the knife. Who taught you?” said the major. And John answeres with a annoying face “None of your business!” and tries to stab the Major but but stabbed in the stomach, John lies there moaning and Hessler says: “Well, I guess this is the end” and cuts John's throat.

THE END

CREDITS:

Writer: Bloodsound
Ideas and Names: Bloodsound
Supportes: Everybody on #Wolfenstein.is and Hugi.is/Wolfenstein

Thanks to everybody that supported me when i wrote the stories and please join the Story Makers Team - #Story-Makers.is

Keep Watching. More stories will come.
Cosplay, the only thing that makes sense.