When Sgt. John said everyone to go, some of the soldiers threw up couple of times.
We ran yelling out of the bunker but there was a little ambush outside. A machinegun that no-one saw and didn't know about it.
Sgt. John yelled: “Fall back!” and every soldier that was alive jumped back into the bunker.
“Now what?” said Sgt. Frank with a evil look. Sgt. John thinks for a moment and says: “We could try again to rush out of the bunker or we could try the opening of the wall we blew up.. its up to you.” Some-one wanted to make a suggestion but then he got shot in the head, “Get down!” said Sgt. John and everyone said: “We'll go for the wall!” and run out of the bunker to the wall.
Unknown Medic: “I'm gonna stay here and help some of these soldiers.” “Ok but you'll need someone to cover you, are there any volunteers?” asks Sgt. John and Sgt. Frank answeres: “I'll stay.” and John was shocked, but says: “Ok then, good luck and may god be with you.”
When John went out of the bunker Frank mumbles: “Yeah, i don't want to die because of your plans.” and peeks outside and spots a sniper near the stairs.
“I got to get rid of that sniper.” and then he saw a Panzerfaust on the floor and smiled. He peeked again and then he went on his knees and slided to the right and shot out of the Panzerfaust aiming to the sniper, but he was a little late to get to cover and got shot in the right lunge.
“Hold on sergeant, i'll save you!” said the Medic and gets shot to pieces by a soldier with an MP40.
And the Germans reclaim the bunker.

—At the wall before Sgt. Frank shot the sniper with the Panzerfaust—

“When we get to the otherside of the wall we'll have to get to cover near the ladder, you three cover us by shoting at the MG that is besides the ladder and then you go to the bunker and help Frank and the Medic.” says John and looks at them and asks: “Do you got me?” and everybody yell: “Yes, sir!” and they got ready.
After the men get ready a rattling sound came closer and closer and a gunshot from a K43 sniper rifle after the rattling sound came and then a big explosion at the top of the ladder really was surprising.
And then they spotted something weird, the guy in the MG was gone. “You three go to the bunker now, the rest go with me!” says John and runs yelling: “Go, go, go!” and everybody exept three soldiers ran with him.

—Back at the Bunker—

“Sgt. Frank? You there? Hey, is anyone in there?” says one of the three soldiers and proceeds with caution.
When he saw the Medic dead on the floor the soldier took a deep breath and was going to talk to one of the other soldiers untill a German jumps on him and sticks a knife in his throat.
The German was going to try to stab another American soldier but got shot couple of times. Unfortunately the two American soldiers that were left outside the bunker didn't know that there was another German in there, so they went in and that German was with a flamethrower and they weren't near the sea so they burned to death.

—The ladder—

“Sir! We need to get the hell out of here!” said a unknown soldier and John comes with a answer: “Half goes up this ladder while the other half goes up the steps, go right and up from there.”
The half that went up the ladder were slaughtered while the other half got through and saved the first half.
Now it was just couple of meters from the objective and some of the soldiers were thinking that this was to easy, but they didn't think how all the soldiers that were killed are feeling now.
“Ok, we need to secure the radio room and then we go after the objective.” said John and one of the soldiers asked: “What is the objective anyway?” John was going to anwer but than Pfc. Dillian came to the radio room with couple of soldiers from the beach.
“John! You are alive!” said Dillian really happy “is everything secured up here?” John answered: “Yes, we have every inch here above secured. Now we only have to get the objective.”

To be continued!
Cosplay, the only thing that makes sense.