After all the german invations, we couldn't just stand here and do nothing. Many soldiers were ready to fight and others thought so but deep inside, they just weren't ready.
It all started when the last german invation we know about, 15 March 1943. We tried to keep low on this war but no-one can hide.
12 April we went to the battle, everybody was having fun on the ships untill we arrived at our location. The Bell rang and everybody got ready to invade. Those who weren't ready threw up and were talking that they wanted to turn back, but unfortunately it was to late.

—When Few Yards Were Left—

Now we were really near the shore.. as soon as we started to run to the shore almost every soldier got 100 bullets in him, we ran to cover but we couldn't stay here and there is no cover on upper lever exept for the walls all the way to the right.
Sgt. John said: “We have to get to cover. There is a cover at the wall all the way to the right, we need to get there.”
Some soldiers were not glad with this plan and weren't going when he and others will go.
Sgt. John: “Where are the Panzerfaust's!?” Pfc. Dillian: “I don't know! I think all the Panzerfaust soldiers drowned!”
The Sergeant was thinking hard. Unknown Pvt. soldier: “Hello sir! Did you need a Panzerfaust?” Sgt. John didn't say anything.
The Unknown Pvt. soldier speeks again: “Sir! Did you need a Panzerfaust!?” Sgt. John woke up and said: “Yes! I want you to fire at the lower bunker over there. Can you you see it?”
Unknown Pvt. soldier: “Yes, I can see it.”

—While on the Lower Bunker—(translated)

There is alot of noise there because of the 2 machine guns.
Unknown Schutze: “We need more ammo!” the silence came and it sounded beautiful even if there was no sound exept in the Americans shouting and the upper bunker. Unknown Unteroffizier said: “Get a Leutnant to bring more ammunition”
And then a big rattling sound came closer and closer and then they saw it. A rocket came and 5 Germans flew out of the bunker and the machineguns were destroyed.

—After the bunker exploded—

Now is the perfect time to charge before the Engineer will fix those guns.
Sgt. John yells: “It's time! Everybody run to the wall and go to the right side! Go, go, go!” and everybody runs as hell. The upper bunker with enough ammunition, shot almost the half all the way to the shore again. But some Engineers, Lieutenants, Medics and Soldiers got trough.
Sgt. Frank yells: “We need an Engineer!” and an Engineer came running and asked him: “What?” Sgt Frank: “I want you to..” then he got interrupted by Sgt. John, and John said: “You have to blow up this wall! Can you do it?”
Frank looks at John with big evil eyes and says: “Who do you think you are to interrupt my command?!” John answers: “This is not the right time or place to argue!” Frank holds back his anger and looks at John with half evil eyes.
After the Engineer planted the TnT everybody runs and yell: “Fire in the hole!” and the wall explodes.
A Pvt who want's to be a hero runs in there and got shot into pieces. “What's the plan now?” Asked one of the Privaets. John answered: “We could order airstrike. How many Lieutenants are here?” Couple of the Lieutenants anwered: “We are 3 here.”
John started to think. Then he got an idea, and told them the idea: “One Lieutenant orders airstrike over this wall and another at the lower bunker as an Engineer blows up the door so we could plant ammunition and put up a medic facility.”, “Okey” answered the soldiers who were going to do there part in the plan.

—After the plan was done—

No-one was feeling good, everybody were tired and the medics were just lying there on the floor and thinking: “why couldn't we saved them all?” and they are trying to find an answer but they cant in a middle of a war.
“What we do is to split in 2 groups. 1st group goes here out and turns to the left right there and goes to the radio room and guard it while the 2nd group goes all the way to the steps and can split in 2 there, some can go all the way up the steps and turn right while others can go up the stairs that are over there. Do you see it?” Everybody nods.
“Then move out!” says John.

To be continued!
Cosplay, the only thing that makes sense.