Hvaða forrit getur maður notað til þess að mixa saman tvær eða fleiri myndir, eins og tildæmis búa til bannera á síður og svoleiðis?? Svar óskast fljótt;)<br><br>

“But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Eowyn I am, Eomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.
-Éowyn ROTK

”And those who have no swords can still die upon them.“

I wished to be loved by another,” she answered. “But I desire no man's pity.”~RotK : The Steward and the King

“Too often I have heard of duty,” she cried. "But am I not of the House of Eorl, a shieldmaiden and not a dry-nurse? I have waited on faltering feet long enough. Since they falter no longer, it seems, may I not now spend my life as I will?……..Shall I always be chosen? Shall I always be left behind when the Riders depart, to mind the house while they win renown, and find food and beds when they return?…….All your words are but to say: you are a woman, and your part is in the house. But when the men have died in battle and honor, you have leave to be burned in the house, for the men wi