Ég tók þetta beint af Tomshardware.com vegna þess að þetta er bara fyndið:

Get in Shape by Playing Computer Games

You can be the toughest warrior on Battle.net, but spend too much time sitting in front of your computer instead of engaging in physical activity and you’re bound to end up looking like the comic book store guy from The Simpsons. A company called Eloton Inc., a developer of interactive exercise equipment, thinks it can keep you from going to pot while you indulge your gaming addition. Its new product, The SimCycle Gamebox, is (believe it or not) a device that lets you get a cardiovascular workout while playing PC video games. How does it work? You hook the SimCycle gadget to the four-inch by six-inch Gamebox, then plug it into the game port on your computer. Once the gadget is all hooked up, you control the speed of your racecar, fighter jet, or first person shooter character by physically pedaling the SimCycle and using you game controller for all of the other functions. Here’s a quote from Eloton’s release that might give you a chuckle: "Youngsters in our Nation [the U.S.] are in the worst shape of any country in the world with the exception of some third World countries because we no longer teach physical education in our schools,“ says Jim Bush, Pro-Coach and Advisor to the President's Council On Physical Fitness. ”The SimCycle is a great way to help get these kids back into shape and have FUN while doing it." Wish I had a picture of this one. The SimCycle Gamebox retails for $79.99 and comes with its own Eloton game pad. The SimCycle itself is closer to $200. If you’re pinching the fat roll around your middle as you read this, you can find ordering info on Eloton’s website. If they made one of these things that would increase my bandwidth by pedaling faster, I’d be a world-class athlete.

Ameríkanar eru hlunkar.

Rx7