Bara smá texti sem einn aðili skrifaði á anandtech forums, sýnir hve skrítnir margir Mac notendur eru.

—————-
I used to work in the Mac Department for CompUSA and Micro Center. All I have to say is that Mac users are some of the most arrogant, cheapest, freakiest people I've ever met. These people would come into the store and harass people of which computers they had. They would spend hours on the Mac either running Quicktime movies or how I can make the department better. Some of them would volunteer just for the love of the platform. Their favorite day of the week is Saturday. Saturdays are Macfests. These people come into the store and just stay there for hours, talking to each other about their personal lives and how the Mac has changed them. Sometimes, when a customer came into the Mac deptartment to get a dual-platform product they would jeer. It's sad.
Whenever Steve Jobs makes an announcement, some of these fanatics would demand that the store have a satellite link so that everyone could see their cult hero. If the manager failed to comply, they'd publicly boycott the store. When their master finally came on stage and announced new products the fanatics would get really loud in order for everyone to hear. Some of them would even cry during the show.
I knew of a few customers that have an Apple logo on their arms, legs, and a few other unmentionable places. Everyday I'd be forced to hear about the virtues of Apple and the vices of Microsoft.
One day a fanatic even came into the store and offered to purchase the iMac dummie displays for a Mac-oriented party. When the manager turned down his offer he became very loud and rude. He eventually stole the dummies.
I'm not sure if the best psychiaterists in the world can help them. These people need strong treatment to get off that “Reality Distortion Field.” Once Fall rolled around for me to go to college I got the hell out of there, tired of them and their Photoshop benchmarks. I vowed never to work in another Mac department again due to the constant nightmares that ordeal has brought me. Whoever said that ignorance is bliss wasn't lying.
—————-